New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Mirror to Mouse

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Gardevoir

Mirror to Mouse

Postby Gardevoir » Tue 14. Nov 2017, 17:14

I know my title doesn't make sence, but I can't get used to my tablet (Wacom Intuos Draw) just mirroring my screen, is there a way to make it more like a laptop touchpad? A.k.a. that when I place my pen somewhere else on the tablet it won't just to that side of the screen it will just continue where the mouse was place before.

wacom1

Re: Mirror to Mouse

Postby wacom1 » Wed 15. Nov 2017, 09:22

The standard setting for the tablet is working in 'tablet mode' or absolute positioning: when you put the pen in the middle of the tablet, the screen pointer jumps to the middle of the screen. - If you want that the pointer remains at the current place and move only when moving the pen: open the tablet properties panel, select 'mapping' and then 'mouse mode'.

Gardevoir

Re: Mirror to Mouse

Postby Gardevoir » Wed 15. Nov 2017, 13:09

wacom1 wrote:The standard setting for the tablet is working in 'tablet mode' or absolute positioning: when you put the pen in the middle of the tablet, the screen pointer jumps to the middle of the screen. - If you want that the pointer remains at the current place and move only when moving the pen: open the tablet properties panel, select 'mapping' and then 'mouse mode'.

Thank you

Return to “Pen Tablets”