New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Excel issues since Fall Creators update

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Petrol

Excel issues since Fall Creators update

Postby Petrol » Thu 16. Nov 2017, 15:09

Hello,

We have some users that are having problems with their Wacom tablets since the Windows Fall Creators update. Previously you were simply able to select one or multiple cells in Excel by just click and dragging around the cells like you can with a regular mouse. Since the Fall Creator update, click and drag makes the entire screen move and not select any cells.

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks

wacom1

Re: Excel issues since Fall Creators update

Postby wacom1 » Fri 17. Nov 2017, 07:36

We can only advice to turn off 'use Windows Ink' in the driver. - Please understand that Microsoft has changed some pen & touch handling with the FCU. These changes are not related to the Wacom driver and can be seen on MS own Surface products without Wacom driver involved. If you need to use 'Windows Ink' and are not satisfied with the changes, please report that to Microsoft.

Petrol

Postby Petrol » Fri 17. Nov 2017, 09:32

wacom1 wrote:We can only advice to turn off 'use Windows Ink' in the driver. - Please understand that Microsoft has changed some pen & touch handling with the FCU. These changes are not related to the Wacom driver and can be seen on MS own Surface products without Wacom driver involved. If you need to use 'Windows Ink' and are not satisfied with the changes, please report that to Microsoft.

Thanks for your reply. Can you explain me how to turn off 'use Windows Ink' in the driver?

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Fri 17. Nov 2017, 10:02

Open tablet properties (or Wacom Desktop Center -> pen settings), select the pen and the 'mapping' (or calibration) tab. There is an option at the botton to 'use Windows Ink'.

vmoritz

Postby vmoritz » Mon 11. Dec 2017, 04:44

I'm having real issues with my Wacom tablet and Excel recently (on Windows 10, using Intuos PTK-640). These issues have been reported on this forum recently (cannot drag down cells, cannot select and size spreadsheets etc) I believe it to be the Wacom drivers as I REINSTALLED A MOUSE (argh!) and that is working fine. This is playing havoc with my workflow- I haven't used a mouse for years!!!

I have installed the latest drivers (6.3.25-5) and can find WtabletServicePro running. However the Wacom Desktop Centre tells me I have no device connected.

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Mon 11. Dec 2017, 06:59

For the problem with Excel turn off 'use Windows Ink' in the driver. - Wacom Desktop Center should detect the tablet after using 'backup settings' -> 'reset settings'.

vmoritz

Postby vmoritz » Mon 11. Dec 2017, 08:17

I cannot find the "Use windows link" in the driver dialogue boxes. Is this a tick box or something else? Please post more information, maybe send a photo?

I reset the settings and the Wacom desktop centre found the tablet. I rebooked the computer and they are lost again

This is very irritating, I hope I am missing something obvious

Return to “Pen Tablets”