Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Intuos Pro M stops working

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
alainbe

Intuos Pro M stops working

Postby alainbe » Tue 3. Jan 2017, 19:55

Hi everybody!

My iMac runs MacOS 10.12.2 and after installing the latest driver (6.3.19-10), I have the following issue:

- the tablet works fine until I use one of the smart keys or the pen buttons. The pen movements are then no longer showing on the screen. If I open the Wacom preferences, the pen pressure is showing in the driver screen, but the mouse cursor does not move at all.

I have deleted all preferences for all users, uninstalled the driver, restarted the computer, reinstall the driver, restart again the computer to finally plug in the tablet. It will work fine again until I press a smart key or one of the pen buttons.

Any help welcome.

wacom1

Re: Intuos Pro M stops working

Postby wacom1 » Mon 9. Jan 2017, 14:18

Do you still see this bug with the 6.3.20-4 driver version ?

enkaytee

Postby enkaytee » Tue 10. Jan 2017, 16:30

Not the original poster but suffering from the same problems. Driver version 6.3.20-4 still has the same serious bug - the most recent driver which doesn't cause the tablet to 'crash' is 6.3.18-4 which I managed to find on your Asian site. Would suggest you make it more widely available until you've definitely fixed the issue.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 11. Jan 2017, 08:20

We are aware that there are some problems still in the 6.3.20-4 driver. There are certain combinations like using pan/scroll and then pressing shift may cause the cursor to stop moving. The team is working on these issues for the next driver release.

enkaytee

Postby enkaytee » Wed 11. Jan 2017, 10:33

But are they also working on the crash when an Express Key is pressed? - doesn't always happen but often enough to be annoying! Thanks.

alainbe

Postby alainbe » Sat 14. Jan 2017, 08:25

wacom1 wrote:Do you still see this bug with the 6.3.20-4 driver version ?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, or does...

cfpsimpson

Postby cfpsimpson » Mon 16. Jan 2017, 02:12

I have the Intuos Pro Small, but I'm having the same issues, mostly pen freezing or lag. But also express keys freezing my MacBook. Spoke with Wacom gave me steps to fix, did not work. Have tried newest driver 6.3.20-4 same problems! Very frustrating since I use this tablet ever day for work. Older drivers they gave me still give me problems, ready to try a different product if this is not fixed soon! Help please.

SkidsUK

Postby SkidsUK » Tue 17. Jan 2017, 21:52

I have exactly the same issue and Wacom quite rudely suggested it must be a problem with my tablet and closed the call because I didn't try what they asked and try it on a Windows machine.

Sorry Wacom but I uninstalled the driver cleanly, tried different drivers everything except trying it on a Windows machine because I don't have acess to one.

If you want us to beta test your drivers for you then pay us!!!

Beyond annoyed with how Wacom support dealt with this

alainbe

Postby alainbe » Sat 28. Jan 2017, 15:48

Version 6-3-20-8 seems to have solved the problem...

stefbennett

Postby stefbennett » Mon 30. Jan 2017, 19:33

I am having issues, have the latest driver running Mac Sierra. Tablet just stops responding, have to unplug the cable, wait for wireless to start, remove the receiver and daily reinstalling the drivers. Sometimes I just have to force quit my Mac then it says it can't find an installed mouse >.<
It's driving me insane, Bought Wacom as my o/h has one and thinks its amazing. Mine isn't.

It even popped up the other day with 2 tablets, the other being a Bamboo which i have never owned or had installed!

Help before i throw it very far up the garden path!

Return to “Pen Tablets”