New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Drag value problem (Intuos,FCPX, Motion)

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
GIddyVideo

Drag value problem (Intuos,FCPX, Motion)

Postby GIddyVideo » Sun 26. Nov 2017, 15:49

In FCPX and Motion, when I click and drag a value to change it, the value used to change according to my pen position, and then stop changing when I stopped moving my pen. Now the behaviour has changed that once I click and move the pen, the position of the pen determines the SPEED at which the value changes. To stop the value from changing, I need to let go, or drag back to the zero point at which I first clicked. It is almost behaving more like a joystick.

This problem was happening on my desktop computer, but now has started on my laptop too, and it's driving me INSANE.

Tried checking the drivers, rolling back the drivers, looked in preferences for the software and for the tablet. Any ideas?

wacom1

Re: Drag value problem (Intuos,FCPX, Motion)

Postby wacom1 » Sun 26. Nov 2017, 19:51

The tablet driver is moving the screen pointer, but has no idea, what your software is doing with that. If the behaviour has changed, perhaps you have updated the application or operating system. If you are using Win10 Microsoft has changed some functionality for 'Windows Ink' with the recent Fall Creators update. That might have such an effect. Try to turn off 'use Windows Ink' in this case, restart the software and check. You might also have switched a tablet setting recently (switched to mouse mode, adjusted doubleclick distance etc.) Try to reset the driver or restore previously saved settings, then check again in the apps.

GIddyVideo

Re: Drag value problem (Intuos,FCPX, Motion)

Postby GIddyVideo » Sun 26. Nov 2017, 20:55

I'm having trouble with FCPX and Motion, so I'm on Mac.

Return to “Pen Tablets”