New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Windows 10 taskbar settings.

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
longedge

Windows 10 taskbar settings.

Postby longedge » Mon 4. Dec 2017, 10:07

I purchased an Intuos Pro Large recently and since I installed it my Win10 Taskbar doesn't auto hide. I have placed a batch file in my startup folder to kill and restart Windows Explorer and that works but I wonder if this has been previously noted and is there a solution? I am running Win10 Home Vers 1709 Build 16299.64. I have unticked the auto hide, re-booted and re-ticked the setting but that hasn't worked.

There have been no updates (that I am aware of) and I haven't installed any other software that would account for this.

wacom1

Re: Windows 10 taskbar settings.

Postby wacom1 » Mon 4. Dec 2017, 12:53

Rightclick on a free spot on the taskbar, select 'settings' and check your autohide settings for 'desktop mode' and 'tablet mode'. That should normally work.

longedge

Re: Windows 10 taskbar settings.

Postby longedge » Mon 4. Dec 2017, 14:12

I've tried that in taskbar settings, and unticked the auto hide option and then re-booted. I then re-enabled auto hide in taskbar settings and re-booted once more - it didn't work. It's not a 'biggy' and as I said the .bat file works, I just don't like it when things happen to my system that are unexplained. I wondered whether it was something that anyone else had come across.

Return to “Pen Tablets”