Wacom Drivers
NEW drivers 6.3.27-2 posted for Mac and Win with many fixes. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-register-my-Wacom-device%2525253F&guideId=4244ade8-634a-433c-88b4-31d83e63226c

problems Intuos Windows 10 update

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
joostdieho57

problems Intuos Windows 10 update

Postby joostdieho57 » Thu 14. Dec 2017, 14:33

Ever since the Windows 10 Update last week my Intuos CTH 490 Pen and Touch Device is behaving erratically. I write music with it in Finale, a notation program and that worked just fine the last 15 years or so. Now it won´t click straigh away, it sticks and delays, doesn´t drag correctly, cannot select part of the measures etc....it drives me nuts. I have seen some `solutions`but nothing works for me sofar. I updated my drivers.
Anyone?
thanks a lot

wacom1

Re: problems Intuos Windows 10 update

Postby wacom1 » Thu 14. Dec 2017, 14:52

Did you try to reset the driver and then turn off 'Use Windows Ink' in the tablet driver ? With the recent Windows update Microsoft has changed several Windows Ink functions f.e. for scrolling with touch/pen. Turning off Windows Ink avoids that.

joostdieho57

Postby joostdieho57 » Thu 14. Dec 2017, 14:58

Just found the Windows Ink and disabled it. I couldn't find it, different language.
Why would windows do something like that? It's so agravating and annoying.
Anyway thanks a lot.
joost
Amsterdam

andreluigo

Postby andreluigo » Sat 6. Jan 2018, 18:14

joostdieho57 wrote:Just found the Windows Ink and disabled it. I couldn't find it, different language.
Why would windows do something like that? It's so agravating and annoying.
Anyway thanks a lot.
joost
Amsterdam

Hi, buddy...
Did you fix it? I have exactly the same issues but none of fixes worked for me!
I am still pursuiting a solution..

tigoor1996

Postby tigoor1996 » Mon 8. Jan 2018, 13:36

Same Problem here - Win10 1709 Fall Creators, tablet is Intuos Pro M - since driver from end of November and even latest driver it is nearly impossible to use the tablet. Cursor is jumping all over the screen, uncontrolled opening of menues and tools, re-sizing and closure of Windows - screwing up all work. I disabled Windows ink but yet no significant improvement.

Is Wacom taking this problem seriously and fixing it?

Thanks and Regards,
tigoor1996

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 9. Jan 2018, 09:43

Things like cursor jumping around or sticky pointer are not any known problems in the driver. If you see this, unplug and replug the USB cable, go to Wacom Desktop center and reset the driver. If the problem continues turn off the touch function and check in the driver diagnostics for irregularities. Also check in Windows device manager for indicated problems. - It could be that some other computer component is now operating with changed settings (Bluetooth, Wifi, etc), that generate interference for the touchsensor. Then you may see irregular pointer behaviour.

With the FCU Microsoft has decided some functional changes for Windows Ink, for example scrolling with a pen without placing the pen on scrollbars. That may look like stickyness, but was designed like this for any Windows Ink device including those that do not use any Wacom hardware. The only method to disable that from Wacom driver side is turning off Windows Ink support.

Return to “Pen Tablets”