DRIVER UPDATE
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new driver will be released early this week. Keep an eye out in the Wacom Desktop Center for the update notice. However, a new Mac OS security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=Is-there-a-compatible-driver-for-Mac-OS-10.14-Mojave%3F&guideId=d4bced14-ee83-4141-a953-a2d0e39c4946

Wacom Drivers:
June 2018: New drivers released version 6.3.30 for Win and 6.3.30 for Mac, with various bugfixes. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Google Chrome - Clicking issues:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-register-my-Wacom-device%2525253F&guideId=4244ade8-634a-433c-88b4-31d83e63226c

Wacom intuos Pro multiple problems

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
spysees

Wacom intuos Pro multiple problems

Postby spysees » Tue 13. Mar 2018, 09:57

Today I've get a wacom intuos pro a month ago, and in this time I've been using it to work and drow in photoshop. It work awesome in the technical aspect, but it has an awful lot of problems.

First of all the 'thumb button' the one nearest the tip, I've got it as my right click, but whenever I press it windows detect a left click and a white circle appears around my cursor. I've disabled the windows ink workspace, all the pen related setting in windows, gestures etc. and the Wacom control center is properly configured, but the problem persist.

And second, when I am out of the photoshop workspace, this reach from the layer window in photoshop to a mozilla window or the desktop, my intuos pen 2 can't click and drag. at first it don't click and when I release the presure it clicks and keeps holding till i click again and it release it.

At this point I'm desperate, I have to work with this problems because I can't stop my work for technical problems, and I can't find the solution anywhere, I've search and found the porblems I've experiencing in videos in youtube and in other forums but no solution.

Plus the tablet keeps upgrading but nothing gets better.

I'm using a wacom intuos pro with a wacom pro pen 2 in windows 10 pro on it's latest update.

wacom1

Re: Wacom intuos Pro multiple problems

Postby wacom1 » Tue 13. Mar 2018, 12:09

Open tablet properties panel, select the 'mapping' tab and uncheck 'use Windows Ink'. Then test the rightclick button. - Be aware that the settings are application specific. The buttons can have different functions on desktop, browser or Photoshop. - With the new 6.3.29-3 driver the default for the lower button is 'scroll': when you click it, the pointer stops moving and putting the pen to the tablet and moving up or down scrolls the document windows. The pointer jumps to the normal screen position and moves again, when you release the button.

You can redefine the button to standard rightclick, doubleclick, undo etc if you prefer that.

spysees

Postby spysees » Tue 13. Mar 2018, 13:21

wacom1 wrote:Open tablet properties panel, select the 'mapping' tab and uncheck 'use Windows Ink'. Then test the rightclick button. - Be aware that the settings are application specific. The buttons can have different functions on desktop, browser or Photoshop. - With the new 6.3.29-3 driver the default for the lower button is 'scroll': when you click it, the pointer stops moving and putting the pen to the tablet and moving up or down scrolls the document windows. The pointer jumps to the normal screen position and moves again, when you release the button.

You can redefine the button to standard rightclick, doubleclick, undo etc if you prefer that.

thank you for the fast respone, I think i got disabled the windows ink thing but I'm trying right now =) I write the resukt right under.

Result: At first nothing happens, I'm restarting the pc now to see if there is any change. the left click works perfectly fine and the white ring dissapeared.
In consecuence I can alt+ right click to resize my brush in photoshop.
Suddenly my tablet just got not recogniced and i have to unplug it and plug it again. and then windows ink option was activated again. I deactivate it and right click worked again.
the Click and drag works perfectly fine and the random 'gestures' to scroll disapeared.
But the pressure in photoshop is no longer working, I've tried the fix with the txt file in appdata/roaming.. etc and still not working. What I did wrong?

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 14. Mar 2018, 10:41

We found an issue with pen/tablet buttons set to Alt+Rightclick in the 6.3.29-3 driver, which can freeze the driver and you need to restart it. For the moment it is better to use the 6.3.28-2 driver if you need Alt+rightclick, or use separate buttons for Alt and rightclick.

Return to “Pen Tablets”