Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Need tablet with touch or mouse with absolute position or tracking

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Coffee

Re: Need tablet with touch or mouse with absolute position or tracking

Postby Coffee » Thu 6. Dec 2018, 17:52

wacom5 wrote:
Coffee wrote:
wacom4 wrote:Main question: What do you want to achieve?
Opaque tablets have no absolute touch as this would be impossible to handle in a normal setup...

The Wacom Mouse (KC-100) works with Intuos Pro (PTH-x51) and Intuos 4 / Intuos 5.
Due to the lack of interest in the mouse we dropped the support for the last generation of Wacom Intuos Pro (PTH-x60).

wacom4,

I was a bit confused so thanks for posting.

Great to learn that the KC-100 mouse will work on the Intuos Pro (PTH-x51) and all? Intuos 4 and Intuos 5 models. When using the mouse on these Wacom tablets is the mouse on absolute or relative mode? If they include touch is the touch on absolute or relative mode? Some time ago I did check one Wacom tablet (cannot recall model number) that was pen and touch but the touch was on relative mode and could not change it to Absolute mode.

I am considering Intuos Pro S and maybe even Wacom Intuos Pro M and will like to be able to use the KC-100 mouse and touch on absolute mode. The pen is always on absolute mode.

Did search for the KC-100 mouse at Wacom.com and got zero results.

Touch in absolute mode is just not feasible from a functional standpoint. You cannot hover the finger and then touch the surface like you do with the pen. You need to touch the tablet to move the cursor but then you wouldn't be able to click. It would not work.

The KC-100 mouse will work as "mouse" our "Pen", with relative positioning or absolute positioning as well.

To be clear, the KC-100 is NOT compatible with the most recent Intuos Pro generation - PTH-660 and PTH-860. There are no plans to release a new mouse model that is compatible.
If you are still interested in buying it you can find it on Amazon or eBay.

The touch mode without the hover will be OK for me. Because this feature would not be used on Photoshop. It would used as an absolute position touchpad. So I am glad that you let me know that this is not a feature in Wacom.

But extremely happy about the KC-100 Mouse works in absolute and relative mode in all Intuos Pro's except the PTH-660 and PTH-860 models and any tablet models made in the future. And the KC-100 mouse works on all the Intuos 4 and Intuos 5 models? This was not clear to me. Obviously the more options I have the better. :)

Sorry about some of the repetition but just want to make sure I understood everything correctly.

wacom5

Re: Need tablet with touch or mouse with absolute position or tracking

Postby wacom5 » Fri 7. Dec 2018, 09:25

Coffee wrote:
wacom5 wrote:...

The touch mode without the hover will be OK for me. Because this feature would not be used on Photoshop. It would used as an absolute position touchpad. So I am glad that you let me know that this is not a feature in Wacom.

But extremely happy about the KC-100 Mouse works in absolute and relative mode in all Intuos Pro's except the PTH-660 and PTH-860 models and any tablet models made in the future. And the KC-100 mouse works on all the Intuos 4 and Intuos 5 models? This was not clear to me. Obviously the more options I have the better. :)

Sorry about some of the repetition but just want to make sure I understood everything correctly.

No worries. It's important that you make an informed purchase.

The KC-100 will work with Intuos 4 (PTx-x40), Intuos 5 (PTx-x50) and Intuos Pro (PTH-x51). To make this simple: any tablet model number starting with a "P" and ending in "40", "50" or "51" will support the KC-100.

Return to “Pen Tablets”