DRIVER UPDATE
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new driver has been released. Check the Wacom Desktop Center for the update notice. However, a new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=Is-there-a-compatible-driver-for-Mac-OS-10.14-Mojave%3F&guideId=d4bced14-ee83-4141-a953-a2d0e39c4946

Wacom Drivers:
September 2018: New drivers released version Driver 6.3.31-4 for Windows and Driver 6.3.31-4 for Mac OSX, with various bugfixes. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Error Message: "<DNL> Lorem ipsum iunctus tabula haud diutius laboris. Est mortuus. Absentis. Kaput."
Please check: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1888

Google Chrome - Clicking issues:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-register-my-Wacom-device%2525253F&guideId=4244ade8-634a-433c-88b4-31d83e63226c

Intuos BT M 2018 and Bluetooth lag with iMac

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
lucarubino

Intuos BT M 2018 and Bluetooth lag with iMac

Postby lucarubino » Thu 2. Aug 2018, 14:16

Hi everyone.
I've just bought this a new Intuos bluetooth M. But when I started to use it thought BT connection with my iMac, I notice it was very laggy. Useless.
If I use it with USB cable, it works great as I expect.
I did some tests and this is what I found:
Wacom Intuos BT doesn't work if there is a Apple Trackpad or Apple mouse connected to iMac.
If I disconnect my trackpad, Intuos starts to work great with BT connection. I turn on my trackpad (or mouse), and the intuos stops to work well. I turn off again my apple device, and Intuos starts to work again.
Considering that Intuos doesnt have touches panel, it's very annoying! I need both input devices!
Am I the only one with this problem?

JohnyWalter

Re: Intuos BT M 2018 and Bluetooth lag with iMac

Postby JohnyWalter » Wed 15. Aug 2018, 22:17

Mac os 10.12.6, wacom driver updated to 6.3.25-2, wifi off, bluetooth rssi from -49 to -42 dBm - noticeable lag. With usb cable works fine. Any solution? And one more thing: does the corner marks suppose to be lit? Now just touch ring led is on.

Pixelkobold

Postby Pixelkobold » Sat 18. Aug 2018, 14:03

I bought my Intuos Pro in june 2017.
And I have those BT lag problem ever since then.
When I just use USB connection its fine, but as soon as I go on BT, the pen reacts sluggish and laggy.
I tried it on three different cmputers which are stnading at three completely different locations.

I contacted support a while ago, where I got the usual tips, which didn't help.
I waited for several new updates now... no help.
Sometime ago I spoke with a Wacom worker on a show at my local photo store and we tested the tablet on different systems her got avaible.
It was still sluggish and laggy.

@support:
what can we do to solve that problem?
I believe that the BT module in my Wacom is not operating right, so it is out of order.

thanks

wacom4

Postby wacom4 » Mon 20. Aug 2018, 12:49

First see https://www.wacom.com/en-gb/support?gui ... 1c5ac919c9

Additionally we found that eventually every firmware update of the Intuos / Intuos Pro led to adding one device more the "stack" of BT devices on your Mac. When removing all BT devices in your settings (unpair), shutting these devices down, rebooting your Mac and then adding the devices again this potential lag issue can be resolved. We are working on a more detailed description...

Pixelkobold

Postby Pixelkobold » Mon 20. Aug 2018, 15:54

wacom4 wrote:First see https://www.wacom.com/en-gb/support?gui ... 1c5ac919c9

Additionally we found that eventually every firmware update of the Intuos / Intuos Pro led to adding one device more the "stack" of BT devices on your Mac. When removing all BT devices in your settings (unpair), shutting these devices down, rebooting your Mac and then adding the devices again this potential lag issue can be resolved. We are working on a more detailed description...

Well I don#t have a Mac but a Windows10 PC machine.
And I only have ONE BT device added in my settings... the Intuos Pro ;-)

Johannes

Postby Johannes » Mon 10. Sep 2018, 19:35

+1 on MacBook Pro. I'm sure it worked well before. Do not know if it changed with some firmware or software update from Wacom or with one of the macOS updates....
Should be fixed urgently...

GraphicAlert

Postby GraphicAlert » Thu 13. Sep 2018, 16:29

I have the same problem and the solution of unpairing alle devices, reboot mac and repairing them doesn't work. I just bought a new Wacom tablet and Magic Mouse, because my Intuos 3 (with pen and mouse) stopped working after the lastest Mac update. This was very unfortunate, because it worked like a charm for 15 years and was still happy with it. Now with the new tablet, I had to buy a seperate mouse and the combination doesn't work unfortunatly. Please fix this bug soon!

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Mon 17. Sep 2018, 13:36

Check if you have any other devices in the vicinity that can also cause interference. Smartphones, Wi-Fi Router, Speakers and other electronics can still cause disruption and lag even if not using Bluetooth to operate.

VRSeeker

Postby VRSeeker » Fri 5. Oct 2018, 17:24

So frustrated! I upgraded to Mojave and my Bamboo Fun (Medium) that I've been using for 10 years and it's in perfect conditions stops working.
I contacted support and they suggested to buy a new one or use a computer with and older OS version, I was very unhappy with the suggested solutions considering my tablet is in perfect shape and used to work perfectly until a software update.

I use I everyday for work so I just went to Best Buy and got a new one, Intuos (Medium) which is the replacement for my older Bamboo Fun, well I had to spend $169 + Tax, connected it and works great. Once the Bluetooth battery was charged I disconnect it and pair it and it has a terrible lag that make's it useless!!! I have an apple with bluetooth keyboard and trackpad that I must use at the same time with the tablet. What can I do?

Please fix this asap.

Return to “Pen Tablets”