Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Touch stops working until pen is used

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
eliotlovell

Touch stops working until pen is used

Postby eliotlovell » Tue 25. Sep 2018, 18:01

Using an Intuos PT small and the touch function often stops working until I use the pen again, and then it works fine - until the next time. Happens every 10 minutes or so.

Using macOS 10.14 on MacBook Pro 13.

Will this be fixed?

wacom5

Re: Touch stops working until pen is used

Postby wacom5 » Wed 26. Sep 2018, 09:44

What is your exact tablet model and which driver version are you using? Does this happen in every application or only in a specific application?
When the issue happens, please open the Wacom Tablet Properties, click on About and Diagnose next. Please tell me what you observe, is the driver detecting your touch input?

eliotlovell

Postby eliotlovell » Wed 26. Sep 2018, 10:59

Thanks for your reply.

The device is CTH-490
The control panel and driver are 6.3.31-4

This happens in any application - it's happened on two different Macs, too.

I'll open diagnose next time it happens :)

eliotlovell

Postby eliotlovell » Wed 26. Sep 2018, 11:32

OK - it just happened (again) and the Diagnose window registers the touch input, but the cursor doesn't move again until I use the pen.

eliotlovell

Postby eliotlovell » Wed 26. Sep 2018, 18:14

Happened again - this time I tried switching the touch function on and off using the physical switch on the tablet - but even then the touch function is not working and the cursor doesn't move. I had to use the pen to get it to work again.

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Thu 27. Sep 2018, 09:04

Thank you for the details. I will pass this along to the driver team and see if we can replicate.

eliotlovell

Postby eliotlovell » Thu 27. Sep 2018, 10:52

OK - thanks. If there is any app influence - I'm trying to track that now - then it might be useful to know that most of my time I am working in Chrome.

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Fri 28. Sep 2018, 06:39

So far we have not been able to replicate this. Have you followed the steps in our Mojave FAQ?

eliotlovell

Postby eliotlovell » Fri 28. Sep 2018, 08:37

This has happened in every macOS since I bought the tablet - not just 10.14 :-/

eliotlovell

Postby eliotlovell » Fri 28. Sep 2018, 08:46

I don't understand how that FAQ you linked to is supposed to help? The touch function works, it only intermittently stops.

Also, the tablet driver doesn't show in the automation section in the Security and Privacy preference at all, only the Wacom Desktop Center.

I've tried uninstalling the Wacom software with your Utility app, but that doesn't do anything.

Do you have instructions on how to manually remove the software? I can't find any.

Thanks

Return to “Pen Tablets”