Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Windows 10 1809 does not work with Intuos Pro L 2017 driver 6.3.31-4

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
dwindleflip

Windows 10 1809 does not work with Intuos Pro L 2017 driver 6.3.31-4

Postby dwindleflip » Tue 9. Oct 2018, 04:06

Driver 6.3.31-4 on Windows 10 1809 has serious problems. The mapping panel is now missing. Navigation commands and modifier commands no longer work properly. For example tumble does not work on a pro pen3d in 3d applications. You cant use any modifier command variations on a button. Also there is a mouse focus issue in Zbrush where the pen will lose window focus when zbrush does something like save a file or decimate a 3d model, project 3d geometry etc.

Please fix this. I've reported this many times in the Windows Insider program months ago and no one cared at Microsoft. I hope Wacom is aware of this and will do something about it.

This problem has been confirmed by many on reddit.com/r/wacom/

wacom5

Re: Windows 10 1809 does not work with Intuos Pro L 2017 driver 6.3.31-4

Postby wacom5 » Tue 9. Oct 2018, 13:43

I cannot update to that version to try and replicate the issue. Microsoft has halted the update: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... te-history

Are you able to roll-back?

dwindleflip

Postby dwindleflip » Tue 9. Oct 2018, 20:12

Yes I can roll back. I'm a windows insider, so i've been testing wacom's drivers for a while now. This issue has been in the last several insider builds. I've rolled back each time. However this time I'm still using Windows 1809. I'm aware that 1809 was pulled from the update due to the user file deletion bug that some users experienced. I never experienced this bug so I'm still in 1809 which is an otherwise good build, minus the wacom driver issues I've mentioned.

I can create a video of the issues if needed. I don't plan to roll back from 1809. I'm just going to wait for the point release update but either way the wacom driver will still likely have the very same issues as they've existed for several builds over 2 months now.

Wacom needs a driver update, or Microsoft has broken pen input (again) :) I can still paint, draw, sculpt with pressure in photoshop, zbrush, mudbox etc but there are several broken issues with the driver and that includes the new .4 driver and previous drivers.

The issues are that mapping is broken. The mapping panel no longer exists in the driver, and mapping itself gets buggy at times, losing focus in windows like Zbrush. Also again the navigation commands and modifier commands assignable to buttons no longer function. They cause odd behavors. For example tumble will cause the pen to just lose focus in a window and not work. Zbrush will kick the pen out of the window after saving a file or doing an intense process like decimation master. When you click back the window, it draws a right click selection box on the desktop somewhere else (I'm using dual monitors). Modifier commands for example: ALT+Middle click don't input correct commands (i've checked using input monitoring software). It causes the window to lose focus and it inputs the wrong command. The mouse click buttons work properly but it seems all of the navigation commands do not, the modifier commands do not, and the mapping panel is missing/broken.

renatorichina

Postby renatorichina » Wed 10. Oct 2018, 16:26

Same issue here. Common guys, can't believe that Wacom has no early access to Windows and can fix their driver issues BEFORE microsoft release a final build of a new version. Very poor support

dwindleflip

Postby dwindleflip » Wed 24. Oct 2018, 19:19

Any update on this? I have seen various wacom driver issues with every Windows 10 update before they're released since I'm in the insider ring. I test specifically for this stuff since I'm an artist and I need to know if my machine will work properly when the update comes out.

I'm curious why Wacom themselves is not doing the same thing? Why are you not active in the insider program to make sure your drivers work upon release?

The drivers should have been updated by now. We pay a fortune for your products. You need to support them better than this.

dwindleflip

Postby dwindleflip » Wed 14. Nov 2018, 20:24

1809 has been re-released to the public again. Please update the driver! The current wacom driver is terrible on 1809!

dwindleflip

Postby dwindleflip » Wed 28. Nov 2018, 16:58

Talking with support and I found out that reseting the preferences brings back the missing mapping panel however there are still bugs with the navigation commands you can assign to the pen button where they do not function and cause loss of window focus.

Return to “Pen Tablets”