Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Cintiq Pro 24 - Fan Speed:
A firmware update was released that should allow you to adjust the fan speed. Please see: here

Windows 10 Fall 2018 Update:
Updating to the newest Windows 10 Fall update? Wacom has identified a few issues within the latest update. Pan/Scroll is not working correctly in some applications. Also, Modifier Clicks do not work when assigned to pen buttons or ExpressKeys, see the screenshot below. The Wacom driver team has submitted a bug report with Microsoft for these issues and will continue to work with them until it is fixed. More information can be found here: here

Mac OS 10.14 Mojave:
Upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 Mojave? A new Mac OSX security feature requires some additional changes to run the Wacom Driver correctly. Please see the instructions found on our support page here. Also, If you have any issues, please try a clean driver install. Follow the steps here.

Wacom Drivers:
December 2018: New driver released for Windows (6.3.32-3) and Mac (6.3.32-3). Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Inkspace App Updates: http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1949#p5742

Google Chrome Why is Google Chrome not accepting clicks or is lagging?

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Intuos "a supported tablet was not found"

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
alex1234

Intuos "a supported tablet was not found"

Postby alex1234 » Fri 19. Oct 2018, 11:56

I can see in system preferences that my Intuos tablet is connected, but as soon as i touch a button or us the pen it changes to "a supported tablet was not found on the system".

I run MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 on a late 2009 macbook.
I have registerd the Intuos tablet.
I have installed the latest driver macOS - 6.3.31-4.

wacom5

Re: Intuos "a supported tablet was not found"

Postby wacom5 » Tue 23. Oct 2018, 09:34

Which Intuos do you have?
Make sure the tablet is connected directly to a USB port, no through a Hub or monitor port.

allegracomare

Postby allegracomare » Wed 28. Nov 2018, 18:26

I am having the same problem. I was drawing, then windows crashed, and when I restarted the computer, my intuos was no more recognized by the system. I tried to remove the driver and reinstall it again, but my intuos seems to be definitely lost. Any advice?

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Thu 29. Nov 2018, 07:42

Which Widows version, driver version and Intuos version do you have? What is the error message you see when you open the Wacom Tablet Settings? Do you see a solid LED when you connect the tablet to your computer?

Kartezjusz24

Postby Kartezjusz24 » Thu 29. Nov 2018, 13:07

Hi . The same problem
When I enter through "Wacom desktop Center" Tablet isn't recognized, despite of having common drivers. In Windows ink is recognized.

When I start "Wacom Tablet properties" file - it's crashes with dialogue note

"The Device is not connected to your computer

If Device is connected try another port

If this won't work contact with client support center - we will help You"

All these prompts were used. The last seems to have this problem/

CTL-4100 , Windows 10 Home

KelliAnn

Postby KelliAnn » Thu 29. Nov 2018, 21:37

I am having the same issue. I am not even getting a led light or anything. I am running windows 10 and my comp can't detect my INTUOS CTL-4100 . i have tried everything, uninstal, download new drivers and reinstall the software. All to no avail. Please help I am all out of ideas.

Return to “Pen Tablets”