New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
bandenk

Re: THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND

Postby bandenk » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 07:43

Im having the same problem....

Hoolysego

Postby Hoolysego » Fri 28. Apr 2017, 15:18

WillMartins wrote:I fixed it, it works now :)

Please please PLEASE let me know how you fixed it. I'm having the same problems and nothing, after hours and hours of trying has fixed it. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FIXED IT! I'm now convinced that Wacom sucks and has no resolve for this error.

AnakoAlbert

Postby AnakoAlbert » Wed 31. May 2017, 08:32

Did you tried to use a USB HUB to connect your wacom device to computer. Maybe this can help to solve your problem. Windows recognize the device via the hardware id, if the config firmware is underpowered, it does not properly notify Windows 10 of the device id.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 31. May 2017, 10:34

There can be a number of different things causing this message. Unplug and replug the tablet should be the first thing to do - if that works your machine was busy with something else and the driver had not yet started. - Next thing should be to restart the driver - just go to Wacom Desktop Center and restore previously saved settings.

Of course you should also update the driver to the latest version. (There was a problem after the recent Windows update, which affected the start of driver components. This was changed in the 6.3.22-5 driver.)

qdlaty

Postby qdlaty » Mon 23. Oct 2017, 08:30

wacom1 wrote:There can be a number of different things causing this message. Unplug and replug the tablet should be the first thing to do - if that works your machine was busy with something else and the driver had not yet started. - Next thing should be to restart the driver - just go to Wacom Desktop Center and restore previously saved settings.

Of course you should also update the driver to the latest version. (There was a problem after the recent Windows update, which affected the start of driver components. This was changed in the 6.3.22-5 driver.)

Hi. I don't have the issue. I'm working on Intuos 4. Worked with Windows 7, works with Windows 10. My fiancee has the issue for years now (Windows 7) with Intuos PRO. We tried many "solutions" found online, none of which worked.

My fiancee is restarting her PC for an hour now and trying "fixes" again. 1 restart, not worked, so then update drivers to latest, then 15 restarts(!) which didn't work, downgrade and trying few times again. That's not funny anymore. WACOM, WHAT THE HELL???? I can't be patient anymore. That's REALLY ANNOYING. That SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. What is the problem? Are we too dumb to understand it? TRY US! Tell us where lays the problem with your drivers if it's not incompetence of your developers. Also tell us which other driver devs has similar isssues. This is shameful. "your machine was busy with something else and the driver had not yet started" sounds like a poor reason for this bug. I never had to restart again and again because some other driver didn't start.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Mon 23. Oct 2017, 09:10

If the Windows operating system is not up to date, you may need several restarts to install all required Windows updates and runtimes. The later tablet drivers check for such Windows software ( like .Net, VC etc runtimes) and directs to install that. - When you install the driver on a machine that is fully updated, only one restart is needed (and that is because of Windows security has become more strict in recent years).

Go to Windows update control panel and check the update history. If there are 'update failed' messages, that could explain failing driver installations and restarts. If Windows is upated and the driver is still not installing, contact Wacom support and send us the file c:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom\Install.log

VERYANGRY

Postby VERYANGRY » Thu 26. Oct 2017, 17:06

I am beyond fury with this.. I cannot get this to work, Wacom refuse to help,, what is going on with this issue?

HOW CAN I FIX IT.. i sped so much F**ING money on this... what can i do can someone please help

I am FURIOUS how wacom are not addressing this ignoring its users that PAYED MONEY for the product.. this is A DISGRACE

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Fri 27. Oct 2017, 06:44

If you need help with your product contact local Wacom support (http://www.wacom.com/en-de/support/contact-support) or your dealer. Of course you can post questions in this forum, if they are product related. Other users may be able to help. Moderators remove spam and off topic postings and may provide advice. - 'Driver not found' indicates an unusal system configuration, not properly updated operating system or a hardware issue with USB connection or tablet. That needs to be handled by technical support.

Return to “Pen Tablets”