NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
dansco80

Postby dansco80 » Fri 13. Jan 2017, 20:36

Hello everyone, I have a problem with Intuos Pro M (PTH-651-DEIT) and Windows 10, connected in USB.
The tablet works and even the pen, but when I open the properties of the tablet to change the settings, I always get the error:

I found several solutions on the Internet, such as the famous one, the Wacom service restarts and I tried installing different versions of drivers:

6.3.13w3
6.3.14-1
6.3.15-1
6.3.15-2
6.3.15-3
6.3.20-3

I also tried to remove the preferences with utility wacom
Everything useless

I have no other ideas.
Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

Griebeek

Re: THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND

Postby Griebeek » Mon 16. Jan 2017, 10:33

Hi my friend,
Try the following steps, this resolved the issue for me, it seems meaningless but explicitly installing the driver as the Admin user can resolve some issues on Windows 10.

- Unplug the tablet from the computer.
- Uninstall the driver from the programs and features panel
- Remove any remaining Wacom entries from device manager
- Reboot your system

Download the driver from the wacom driver page, http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers
- Right click the driver, and select run as administrator.

This should do it. Also make sure that you are not on any kind of company networks etc.

WillMartins

Postby WillMartins » Fri 27. Jan 2017, 23:25

I have the same problem, I tried everything Griebeek said, a thousand times...
still: "THE TABLET DRIVER WAS NOT FOUND" when I try to open the controller. I sent an email to wacom and they sent me an drive, I unninstalled the driver I had, all the archives, all the keys, dlls... still the same error
I tried that thing to stop the "wacom professional service" and restart that, still the same error..
I tried a lot of versions of the driver, even the driver of the CD... nothing works
when I install the driver the lights of my tablet lights up, it starts to work as I try to draw with the pen, but... the shortcut buttons doesnt work, the pressure doesnt work and the controller doesnt open
any ideas?
someone with the same problem?

I have windows 7 64 bits
intuos pro

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Sat 28. Jan 2017, 16:33

unplug the tabket, uninstall the driver and restart Windows. Check and remove remaining Wacom entries in device manager. Then temporarily turn off virus protection, install the driver again and attach the tablet.

WillMartins

Postby WillMartins » Sat 28. Jan 2017, 19:19

wacom1 wrote:unplug the tabket, uninstall the driver and restart Windows. Check and remove remaining Wacom entries in device manager. Then temporarily turn off virus protection, install the driver again and attach the tablet.

I tried all this several times... now I tried turning off the virus protection like you said... still the same error
after I install the driver and attach the tablet, windows identify the new dispositive as "wacom tablet" but I still get the same error.
depending on the version of the drive I install, it appears on "devices" as a new device... sometimes it doesnt

joneswilkons

Postby joneswilkons » Sat 28. Jan 2017, 23:19

Go to your task manager and look on the service tab for the service -> WTabletServicePro and start it (or restart) and try to open the tablet menu again

Edit: sorry my bad i should have read your full post

WillMartins

Postby WillMartins » Sun 29. Jan 2017, 19:06

joneswilkons wrote:Go to your task manager and look on the service tab for the service -> WTabletServicePro and start it (or restart) and try to open the tablet menu again

Edit: sorry my bad i should have read your full post

yeah, I tried that too... :(
I dont know what else should I do

WillMartins

Postby WillMartins » Wed 8. Feb 2017, 23:50

I fixed it, it works now :)

PatizioIB

Postby PatizioIB » Thu 9. Mar 2017, 15:26

WillMartins wrote:I fixed it, it works now :)

How do you resolve?
Restarting the service?

Answer me, please!

PatizioIB

Postby PatizioIB » Thu 9. Mar 2017, 15:38

WillMartins wrote:I fixed it, it works now :)

How do you resolve?
Restarting the service?

Answer me, please!

Return to “Pen Tablets”