New driver posting for Mac and Windows. The 6.3.24 driver has an updated user help section and bug fixes including issues related to assigning and entering keystrokes, such as Esc and Shift. Download here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Apple announced that 10.13 High Sierra will be released on Sep 25th. Wacom is currently working on a driver update to support this OS and will be ready by late Oct. Please note that the existing Wacom driver for 10.12 will NOT work so we suggest not to upgrade to OS 10.13 until the new driver is released.
To learn more, visit: http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Wacom, this is ridiculous, not acceptable.

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
magicmelz

Re: Wacom, this is ridiculous, not acceptable.

Postby magicmelz » Tue 4. Apr 2017, 10:28

hi all,

I could only confirm the sufferings of my fellows in misery.

I try to run a wacom Intuos 4 under MAC OS Sierra 10.12.3 and I got the same issues like non working clicks, random items being highlighted as well as up to 50 windows opened casually e.g. in indesign while clicking elsewhere. the support from wacom works as well as their products - updates are timewasting while replacing one problem by another. one of these new drivers even managed my system to crash.

meanwhile Im really fed up with wacom and I try to roll back to mouse use to restore my workflow. but after working for over 10 years with wacom products its really a hard way to go. but I no longer believe in this company fixing their problems.

ol

hankxu008

Postby hankxu008 » Wed 5. Apr 2017, 02:05

My Intuos Pen and Touch Medium also has not been working correctly on Sierra. Pen works fine but touch is simply unusable even after installing the newest 6.3.21-5 driver for Mac. It seriously lags and has no touch gestures...

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 5. Apr 2017, 17:01

We are sorry if you have trouble with some functions under Sierra. We recommend to set the doubleclick speed slider for the OSX mouse fast or one step lower. Screen pointer data has to pass through the system mouse data handling - and unfortunately Apple is frequently changing this handling. When the team adjusts the driver for OSX 10.12.3, Apple updates to 10.12.4 with more mouse handling changes that affect tablets (and delays the next driver release).

djeeks44

Postby djeeks44 » Thu 13. Apr 2017, 15:09

It's not only a problem in Sierra. I updated the driver for my Intuos Pro S from 6.3.15 to 6.3.21 in El Capitan.
After that it was mostly impossible to enter the dock direct (must wait some seconds).
Photoshop actions gives after 5 seconds the actual preview. The MacBook Pro 15" (2015) is heating up by doing nothing.
Not possible to work. Uninstalled 6.3.21 and installed 6.3.15 again to work.
Indeed a shame Wacom! I did not replace my bamboo to get these problems (like the others)

Atzok12

Postby Atzok12 » Tue 20. Jun 2017, 03:44

I'm one more crash from returning this piece of junk. Blue tooth connectivity randomly drops connection during use and forget about using it once pic goes into sleep mode. I have to restart the windows Wacom service several times to get it to work.

I contacted customer support thy had me delete out driver and reinstall. That made it worse now programs will randomly crash as well as the tablet is still dropping blue tooth connection.

I could have bought a cheep knock off brand and had less troubles.

NoLooseEnds

Postby NoLooseEnds » Thu 29. Jun 2017, 13:13

I made a new thread before I saw this. There is some research/info in there.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=771

LogicBrain

Postby LogicBrain » Tue 22. Aug 2017, 00:27

Hi, I am having most of the problems that are written here above, but I am a W10 user. Touch is just so wrong on this tablet. You have to press really hard to get anything to move if it works at all. Something I am shocked to see is wacom has failed to make it compatible with on of the best drawing apps out there CSP EX. Everything is now just a work around. I would expect 10x more for what this Pro Tablet is worth. Please Fix this touch screen mess!

Everything else is working fine except for touch. And I think it is really bad that you can't pick what screen the touch should be used in. If you and 2 monitors it just starts failing. I bought this in hope to relax and enjoy Art Work even more, but you make it almost a curse to even try to use it after all these month. Kind of slacking. This is worse then some reputation i have seen from other Company's so far and being the Gorilla in the Room you should have a ACE Standard. I can't believe this was even shipped with all theses bugs.

I bought this 660 with the intention of getting the Monitor as well, but I am getting convinced that it would be a bad choice. I Expect it to be just as good as a "Touch Display Screen" Right now my old Lenovo Thinkpad 230T is better than this Cr*p. ( Yes even with W10 ) Works on any Drawing App so far and My PC is brand new so that is not the case. It is your Driver and you should get your act together.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 22. Aug 2017, 07:00

Touch does not require any pressure on the tablet. Open the tablet properties panel, go to About -> Diagnose and see that up to 10 fingers are detected with very light touch. That may not work well in cold temperature or with cold fingers - but is fine normally. Support for pressure and touch input has to be programmed within applications and cannot be added by a driver. There is only a limited possibility the simulate multitouch gestures, when the driver or Windows detects the gesture and send an application specific keystroke to the program - but of course that is limited - you cannot rotate a document smoothly, if the program has not smooth rotate function build in.

Windows 10 allows to select the screen for touch in control panel 'Tablet PC settings' -> 'setup'

LogicBrain

Postby LogicBrain » Tue 22. Aug 2017, 11:14

Hi Wacom1

I am very aware of the Diagnose and yes 10 fingers are detected " with a very light touch" Yet the Problem still remains that it is not reacting to simple gestures like " Rotation of a Canvas "and this is a Flaw then on your Hardware too and not only your holy drivers.

I hope that you are being sarcastic with " you cannot rotate a document smoothly, if the program has not smooth rotate function build in"

I use PhotoShi*t
Artrage 5
Clip Studio Paint Pro EX
Graphiter

And they all support it perfectly with other Touch devices. Yes even SMOOTH Rotation. Just not with this tablet.
Is this a Joke a long lasting Aprils fools day? Because it sure seams like it.

Btw the Tablet PC Settings " should work, but it doesn't even react to your driver and tablet.
Don't get me wrong The quality feels Premium, but the experience feels like trash.

I would advise your team to take a look at your competitor because they are doing it right.

LogicBrain

Postby LogicBrain » Tue 22. Aug 2017, 16:36

may i add your so called " Touch " feels like a cheap track pad " and no true touch tablet.

Return to “Pen Tablets”