New driver posting for Mac and Windows. The 6.3.24 driver has an updated user help section and bug fixes including issues related to assigning and entering keystrokes, such as Esc and Shift. Download here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Apple announced that 10.13 High Sierra will be released on Sep 25th. Wacom is currently working on a driver update to support this OS and will be ready by late Oct. Please note that the existing Wacom driver for 10.12 will NOT work so we suggest not to upgrade to OS 10.13 until the new driver is released.
To learn more, visit: http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

WiFi suddenly no longer working on my Intuos Art

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
xavierbonet

WiFi suddenly no longer working on my Intuos Art

Postby xavierbonet » Sun 26. Feb 2017, 14:06

Until last night, my Intuos Art Pen & Touch with WiFi worked fine. Today I've turned on my computer to continue working on the project I left last night and now my computer says "No Tablets Were Found". The WiFi dongle is connected to my computer, as it has been for over a month, i.e. since I bought it. I turn on the tablet and the light remains on, which should mean the WiFi connection has been made, but when I touch the tablet or use the pen on it, there's no response on the computer; and it says "No Tablets Were Found". If I go into "Wacom Tablet Preferences..." it says "A supported tablet was not found on the system". The tablet itself is over 50% charged; still, I tried connecting it to use it still through WiFi but connected and there's no change. I then connected the tablet directly to my computer and corroborated the tablet works perfectly fine connected. So the issue is the WiFi. I'm running a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) bought last year, and it's been running OS X El Capitan from the beginning, and absolutely no updates have happened at all between last night and right now. So I think I'm left with this only possibility: Has my WiFi dongle suddenly died on me after only a month of use? Anybody have anything similar happen to them? If so, how did you fix it? Thanks in advance!

xavierbonet

Re: WiFi suddenly no longer working on my Intuos Art

Postby xavierbonet » Fri 21. Apr 2017, 12:28

Well... it's truly amazing I'm the ONLY person in the world apparently having had this problems... twice now. And not one reply. Anyway, for what it's worth, if anyone ever comes around with the same issue, here's my solution:

After having already returned one product and having, once again, the same issue on the second product after a month, what I decided to do was take out the battery and the wifi adapter and put them back in, in the hopes of somehow "rebooting" the system... I don't know... I even gave it the old Nintendo blow-air-into-the-contacts. Whatever it was, it was fixed by these actions.

So there you have it.

Return to “Pen Tablets”