New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Help, my Bamboo tablet has problems

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
phyllocactus

Help, my Bamboo tablet has problems

Postby phyllocactus » Wed 8. Mar 2017, 09:23

It has lasted for months. I'm using Wacom Bamboo Connect Pen Small [CTL-470] with Paint Tool SAI. The issue is that when I move the stylus pen above the tablet, the mouse moves along with it as usual; but when I tough it and try to draw a line, it barely work even though the mouse is still moving with it. The lines are disjointed and sometimes I have to press it really, really hard to make the line appear. Recently it's hardly work!! It's like the sensitivity has lost, really frustrating.
I tried everything I could - re-plugging the tablet, updating the driver, replacing stylus tip (though I've just replaced it recently) and nothing works. I'm mad, can anyone help me? Thank you.

wacom1

Re: Help, my Bamboo tablet has problems

Postby wacom1 » Thu 9. Mar 2017, 07:41

You are using driver version 5.3.6 ? In this case open tablet properties, press Ctrl and click on the About/Info button. That should open the driver diagnostics. Bring the pen in proximity and look at the right column: you should see, if some portion of the tablet is faulty, and if pen pressure is correctly detected. If that looks ok, we can exclude a hardware problem with the tablet. You should then reset the driver (by removing tablet settings with the tablet utility), turn off 'use Windows Ink' and test again in SAI and other programs.

Return to “Pen Tablets”