New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Intuos / Windows 10 / Windows Ink / Premiere problems

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
dkaplowitz

Intuos / Windows 10 / Windows Ink / Premiere problems

Postby dkaplowitz » Sun 12. Mar 2017, 11:23

hello -
I'm hoping someone else has had this issue as Wacom support has been almost completely useless.

Intuos small, latest drivers, Windows 10 64 bit, up to date, latest Adobe Premiere and Red Giant Colorista.

If I've got Windows Ink switched on in the Wacom Tablet Properties, then moving clips around in Adobe Premiere is problematic - with the behaviour wildly erratic, seemingly with a mind of its own. If I drag a clip to the timeline for example, it will move to a place where I have not placed the cursor, lag behind my movement, then drop the clip in a seemingly random place. If I switch Windows Ink off, it performs as one would expect.

However, when I do switch off Windows Ink, pen behaviour in Red Giant's Colorista is unusable - trying to move the colour wheels is uncontrollable.

So I'm stuck in a position where I have to go between Windows Ink on and off to do various tasks within Premiere, and Wacom telling me that my best bet is to CONTACT MICROSOFT.

Can anyone help?!! thanks in advance

wacom1

Re: Intuos / Windows 10 / Windows Ink / Premiere problems

Postby wacom1 » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 08:23

The driver allows to have application specific settings. Open the tablet properties, add Premiere, add Red Giant Colorista and activate Windows Ink for Colorista, but disable it for Premiere.

Return to “Pen Tablets”