NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Wacom installation hangs on Sierra

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Jeanine

Wacom installation hangs on Sierra

Postby Jeanine » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 07:06

Hi

I've got a Wacom Intuos 5 (PTH-850/K) that I'm trying to install onto a Mac, operating system is macOS Sierra 10.12. When it gets to the installation part, it just hangs on the 'Waiting for other installations to complete...' window forever, and then nothing happens from there on... Anyone got the same issue, and how do I get this Wacom installed?

Jeanine

wacom1

Re: Wacom installation hangs on Sierra

Postby wacom1 » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 08:10

Apparently you have other installations running that did not finish yet. I would restart OSX and try again and check in activity monitor, which other installations need to be finished (or stopped) first.

Return to “Pen Tablets”