NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-3 for Windows and 6.3.21-5 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch and [flash=][/flash]lag in Bluetooth connection mode.

for OSX: Resolved some problems on multi-monitor configurations, issues with touch and lag, alos a penclick and dragging issue in certain situations.

NOTE: When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy. What we are doing about it: We are working on a temporary fix to implement in the Wacom driver while Apple investigates the issue.

CTH-490 driver problems

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
DearCustomer

CTH-490 driver problems

Postby DearCustomer » Tue 14. Mar 2017, 19:58

Hi,

I am experiencing inconsistent behaviour from my CTH-490. I have upgraded it to wireless and it has been working plugged or unplugged for a few weeks, although I've had to reboot my laptop from time to time because after waking from sleep it will not find the tablet. Today this happened again, but a reboot didn't "fix" it. The tablet is usable if I plug it in, but if I open Wacom Tablet Properties I get this error:

Wacom Desktop Center says no tablet is connected... but at the time of the picture the tablet was indeed working with pen and touch (when plugged in).

I unplugged the tablet now, and it has no functionality when unplugged.

DRIVER/SYSTEM DETAILS:

Regards

Return to “Pen Tablets”