I just purchased an Intuos S Bluetooth this past week, and have set it up on my Macbook Pro with MacOS Big Sur. My driver version is 6.3.43-3. I'm running into the strangest situation. I've also just replicated the exact same scenario on my old 2009 Macbook Pro running OSX 10.11 with driver version 6.3.37-3.
0. I delete the device from my list of paired bluetooth devices on my mac (if appropriate).
1. I turn on the device again. It tries to connect, but is rejected by my mac, and so goes into pairing mode.
2. I pair the device with my mac via bluetooth again, as if it were a new device.
3. I use the device and it works fine during this first "session" once paired. The tablet does not turn off automatically.
4. I turn the tablet off.
5. I turn the tablet back on again.
6. The bluetooth light blinks fast as if trying to reconnect.
7. The tablet always successfully connects to the mac, showing up in bluetooth devices, and in the Wacom Desktop Center. The light turns solid blue on the device.
8. After exactly 5 seconds of being connected, the tablet powers off again.
9. I then go back to step 0, and can repeat the same repro 100% of the time.
Has anyone run into this? Should I exchange the tablet? Or does this sounds like a software issue?
Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?
New Operating System releases:
macOS 12 ("Monterey") support: Is there a driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
Windows 11 support: Is there a driver for Windows 11?
Issues with MS Edge browser:
When MS Edge is updated to version 94 and then opened and interacted with a Pen display the computer will crash and give the “Blue screen of death.”
This is NOT a Wacom driver issue, it has been reported from other devices using Windows Ink as well.
Disabling Windows Ink in Windows will resolve the issue.
See https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/arti ... -can-I-do-
Intuos S BT works fine in the pairing "session" but turns off after 5 seconds on subsequent "sessions".
Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1