NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Revert from Sierra to El Capitan

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
PGross1

Revert from Sierra to El Capitan

Postby PGross1 » Wed 5. Apr 2017, 20:04

After struggling with my cintiq 27QHDT on Sierra (Bad driver performance, poor line quality) for months now, I finally bit the bullet and reverted to El Capitan and my Cintiq is working like a dream with the latest driver 6.3.21-5! It was a pain to revert because it's been so long that I didn't have ab El Capitan backup anymore. But it was so worth it. Line quality is smooth as butter, and so far all touch, expresskeys and on-screen controls are working great. I mostly use Clip Studio, and now I have pen barrel rotation for my art pen again. Revert if you can!

Return to “Pen Tablets”