NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

wacom intuos pro and ZBrush

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
RomanBN

wacom intuos pro and ZBrush

Postby RomanBN » Mon 10. Apr 2017, 16:10

Hi everyone,

I own Wacom Intuos pro large tablet and frequently use it on Linux for sculpting in Blender/3D Coat with an open source driver and scripts to manage application profiles. On linux I can set a button on a tablet to reassign keys on pen and tablet. However, on Windows I have not found such option and having a weak hand affected by disability, I am unable to use tablet effectively and efficiently with ZBrush because it uses Ctrl for masking and I cannot quickly reassign one of the pen buttons to Ctrl. Is there a way to quickly reassign buttons profiles using a button on a tablet and have two or more profiles for the same program on Windows?

Kind regards,

Roman

Return to “Pen Tablets”