NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

New version for for Windows 6.3.22-6: Fixed various problems - f.e. pen not working after start or return from sleep.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Pen not recognized by desktop center!

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
KTVX1994

Pen not recognized by desktop center!

Postby KTVX1994 » Mon 10. Apr 2017, 16:26

Hi there, I'm having this issue wih my Intuos PTS. Everything was good for a while and now i start having this issue where the cursor would stop going down past a certain point, which I usually fix by reducing the mapping area on settings. Thing is, when I open the desktop center it says "no devices connected" or something, and when I try opening the settings directly, it says "controller not found" (the message is in spanish so controller could mean driver, not 100% sure if they're separate things). I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver from the bundled DVD which downloaded content from the website so it's fresh AND updated. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance.

Bethany34

Re: Pen not recognized by desktop center!

Postby Bethany34 » Tue 11. Apr 2017, 08:47

Contact a tech guy in your area. I had an issue like this and did the same thing.

wacom1

Re: Pen not recognized by desktop center!

Postby wacom1 » Tue 11. Apr 2017, 09:44

Open Wacom Desktop Center - > Backup Settings -> Reset Settings. Try another USB port. If the tablet is not found anymore, you could also try another cable (and computer if possible). If all fails, the tablet needs repair or exchange. For that contact technical support.

Return to “Pen Tablets”