NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Installation Errors

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Fayolah

Installation Errors

Postby Fayolah » Fri 14. Apr 2017, 18:14

i've been using my tablet perfectly fine for about two years now, but recently i had to "refresh" my laptop, and install drivers and what not. i keep getting an error message whenever im trying to reinstall my tablet drivers from the website (i don't have a drive for a disc) and it's always;

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b). Click OK to close the application."
i have tried fixing .dll files that had a possibility of being corrupted, and did so. still, the message is appearing still. it's always after i agree to the terms of use and it's trying to install drivers and what nots, and suddenly that message appears, several times.
i have an intuos pen and touch with a windows 8.1

Return to “Pen Tablets”