NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Intuos Pro Paper clip

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Olympea

Intuos Pro Paper clip

Postby Olympea » Tue 18. Apr 2017, 10:57

Hello, i just received my Intuos Pro Paper and i love It, my only question is: should i leave the Paper clip on the tablet all the time? Its more easy to let It there instead of taking it off everytime i stop using the tablet. I ask this because maybe the Paper clip can dammage the surface if its too much time attached to It? Thanks!

wacom1

Re: Intuos Pro Paper clip

Postby wacom1 » Tue 18. Apr 2017, 13:07

The paperclip is a mechanical accessory and should not effect the tablet funtion. (I leave it attached all the time here).

Olympea

Re: Intuos Pro Paper clip

Postby Olympea » Tue 18. Apr 2017, 16:48

wacom1 wrote:The paperclip is a mechanical accessory and should not effect the tablet funtion. (I leave it attached all the time here).

Thanks for your answer i'll leave it attached then!

Return to “Pen Tablets”