New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Intuos pro settings lost on wireless

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Karmalakas

Intuos pro settings lost on wireless

Postby Karmalakas » Sat 22. Apr 2017, 10:28

When I disconnect a cable and go to wireless, all the settings reset to defaults. Wacom Desktop Center still shows tablet is connected. The connection itself is stable - just no saved settings. As soon as I plug the cable back in, all the settings come back with all the configured apps.

Any idea how to fix this?

Win 10 x64
Driver 6.3.21-10 (same with several earlier releases)

Trungnguyen2804

Re: Intuos pro settings lost on wireless

Postby Trungnguyen2804 » Wed 24. May 2017, 15:13

I have exact same problem with my new Intous pro small, some help please! I also use win 10 64 bit with newest driver!

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 30. May 2017, 07:21

The driver is designed to handle several different tablets. A tablet connected by cable can appear different than a wireless connected tablet.. - I suggest to use the backup settings option in Wacom Desktop center to save a configuration for wired and another for cabled connection mode.

Karmalakas

Postby Karmalakas » Tue 30. May 2017, 07:30

wacom1 wrote:The driver is designed to handle several different tablets. A tablet connected by cable can appear different than a wireless connected tablet.. - I suggest to use the backup settings option in Wacom Desktop center to save a configuration for wired and another for cabled connection mode.

Tried that and that doesn't help. And how can it not detect settings if it detects the same tablet is connected?

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 31. May 2017, 07:59

When using a different type of connection, the driver gets other information from Windows and the result can be that it appears to be different tablet. The driver does not always know, that it is the same tablet.

henkv123

Postby henkv123 » Sun 19. Nov 2017, 22:33

note that I had the same issue, then I read somewhere that USB 3 ports can cause problems.

and indeed my wireless was on a USB 3, after changing that, problem was solved...

Return to “Pen Tablets”