NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Intuos pro settings lost on wireless

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Karmalakas

Intuos pro settings lost on wireless

Postby Karmalakas » Sat 22. Apr 2017, 10:28

When I disconnect a cable and go to wireless, all the settings reset to defaults. Wacom Desktop Center still shows tablet is connected. The connection itself is stable - just no saved settings. As soon as I plug the cable back in, all the settings come back with all the configured apps.

Any idea how to fix this?

Win 10 x64
Driver 6.3.21-10 (same with several earlier releases)

Trungnguyen2804

Re: Intuos pro settings lost on wireless

Postby Trungnguyen2804 » Wed 24. May 2017, 15:13

I have exact same problem with my new Intous pro small, some help please! I also use win 10 64 bit with newest driver!

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 30. May 2017, 07:21

The driver is designed to handle several different tablets. A tablet connected by cable can appear different than a wireless connected tablet.. - I suggest to use the backup settings option in Wacom Desktop center to save a configuration for wired and another for cabled connection mode.

Karmalakas

Postby Karmalakas » Tue 30. May 2017, 07:30

wacom1 wrote:The driver is designed to handle several different tablets. A tablet connected by cable can appear different than a wireless connected tablet.. - I suggest to use the backup settings option in Wacom Desktop center to save a configuration for wired and another for cabled connection mode.

Tried that and that doesn't help. And how can it not detect settings if it detects the same tablet is connected?

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 31. May 2017, 07:59

When using a different type of connection, the driver gets other information from Windows and the result can be that it appears to be different tablet. The driver does not always know, that it is the same tablet.

Return to “Pen Tablets”