NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

Intuos pen+touch small Cursor acting up

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
mintymocha

Intuos pen+touch small Cursor acting up

Postby mintymocha » Sat 29. Apr 2017, 21:22

My cursor with the tablet pen will rarely move past the bottom third of my screen when hovering, but will move perfectly when held down. The cursor is fine on touch mode also.
The cursor will just kinda jitter on an invisible line when hovering, as if there's an invisible wall there. Below that "line" the cursor works fine.
It's not restricted to one program. (so it's not just my art program that's causing the problems)
I have windows 10.
I've also been trying for a few days, so shutting down/restarting the laptop hasn't helped.

So far I have tried the following:
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver (multiple times)
- Updating to the latest driver
- Restarting my tablet
- Unplugging the tablet, switching USB sockets and changing the wire itself
- Changing the nib
- Installing the latest driver multiple times without restarting (I swear this was an actual suggestion)
- Looking on tablet properties for a solution

I've already contacted wacom to see if they can help, however I'm not sure how long it'll take for them to reply so I thought I'd try my luck here :0c

Return to “Pen Tablets”