NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

Laste version for for Windows 6.3.21-10: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

Intuos pen will not click HELP!

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
AsheLEE

Intuos pen will not click HELP!

Postby AsheLEE » Sun 30. Apr 2017, 15:31

I got a Intuos small pen tablet a few months ago and it's worked just fine,
Today when I tried to use it it wouldn't click, it would move the mouse, the side buttons worked, but it WOULD NOT click,
I had used the day before and it worked okay, I tried restarting the computer, unplugging the tablet and plugging it back in,
Changing the pen nib, And unplugging my regular mouse. I tried using it on chrome, firealpaca, gimp, paint.net,
and on my desktop, but still NOTHING. Please help!

wacom1

Re: Intuos pen will not click HELP!

Postby wacom1 » Mon 1. May 2017, 19:33

Open the tablet control panel, click on About/Inof then select diagnostics. Put the pen on the tablet and check pressure. If you have too high pressure before touching the tablet, there is a problem with the pen hardware. You can try to adjust the 'pen tip feel' details setting for the click pressure threshold and test also with the eraser side of the pen. If you still cannot click, you may need another pen.

Return to “Pen Tablets”