New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Pointer issue with latest drivers and wireless

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
WDeranged

Pointer issue with latest drivers and wireless

Postby WDeranged » Sat 6. May 2017, 23:37

All recent drivers (after 6.3.15-2) have an issue where holding the pen still for over a second causes the pointer to turn into the windows pen "dot" and jump to the top left of the screen.

Disabling windows tablet service fixes the problem in normal windows operation but (bizarrely) when using Lightroom the problem appears again.

I've tried disabling every possible Windows pen and tablet setting, and the Windows Ink option in the Wacom driver.

The problem does not happen when using the USB cable, only wireless.

6.3.15-2 and previous drivers do not have this issue.

Intuos Pro Small
Windows 7 x64
LR CC 2015.10

wacom1

Re: Pointer issue with latest drivers and wireless

Postby wacom1 » Mon 8. May 2017, 06:25

When Windows detects a pen/touch device, it enables TabletPC settings features and one of the features is 'press and hold to rightclick'. When you tell the tablet driver to turn off Windows Ink, then Windows doesn't see a pen device and these side-effects are also off. Besides that you can finetune the effects in the 'pen and touch devices' control panel.

WDeranged

Re: Pointer issue with latest drivers and wireless

Postby WDeranged » Mon 8. May 2017, 12:10

As mentioned I have disabled all the usual Windows tablet features and the problem persists. Simply plugging in the USB lead solves the problem, as does using driver 6.3.15-2.

I''m not using any Lightroom plugins and it's a fresh install.

Return to “Pen Tablets”