NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Where is Control Panel

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Thormod

Where is Control Panel

Postby Thormod » Thu 22. Dec 2016, 14:03

Wireless Bamboo Pen Tablet CTE-630BT. Bluetooth link OK. Tablet works. Latest driver installed. Pen is pressure sensitive Increases brush size.

I was given this tablet from my daughter, years ago WinXP. It took a while to figger out how to open the Control Panel. Had to physically open a file. Think it was "Pen Tablet.exe". I now have new PC Win10.

I can find a file "Pen Tablet.exe" under ProgramFiles/Tablet/Pen "16 bit???" Clicking it does not open the Control panel. It only asks if it is OK to make changes, and thats it. Nothing more visible.

Please help me open the control panel:) I want to control brush density/hardness by pen pressure and change the active area of the tablet.

wacom4

Re: Where is Control Panel

Postby wacom4 » Thu 22. Dec 2016, 14:48

Please install the driver from http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers to get the "Control Panel" (All Apps -> Wacom Tablet -> Wacom Tablet Properties) for your Graphire BT.

Thormod

Postby Thormod » Thu 22. Dec 2016, 16:33

To repeat my self: Latest driver installed".

Thormod

Postby Thormod » Thu 22. Dec 2016, 16:36

To repeat my self: Latest driver installed".

To be specific: PenTablet_533-3.exe dwnloaded and run twice, removing all wacom stuff after first try.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Thu 29. Dec 2016, 08:27

Normally you should find the control panel in Start menu -> All Apps -> Pen tablet (or Bamboo, Wacom or Tablet depending on driver and tablet model). If you go directly to the file, it should be in c:\program files\tablet\pen with the name consumer_cpl.exe.

RichardDN

Postby RichardDN » Tue 4. Jul 2017, 08:59

I'm trying to reinstall my Wacom Bluetooth CTE-630BT tablet on a Windows 7 - 64bit system.
The Bluetooth connection works fine and it is possible to move cursor with the pen.

Until now I can't find my Control Panel.

Under 'devices and printers' I see the USB Optical Mouse and Wacom Pen Tablet. However left clicking the latter button show me the mouse settings instead the Wacom Control Panel and the device status is working correctly. Of course the lastest drivers were installed from your website.

Clicking the 'Professional_CPL.exe' file (C:\Program Files\Tablet\Wacom) tells me that the device is not connected to your computer and I have to contact Wacom Customer Support.

I think there's a problem with your latest driver and I'm looking forward to read your sollution.
Best regards

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 4. Jul 2017, 11:30

The Graphire Bluetooth tablet is a 'consumer' tablet and last driver version for this model is version 5.3.3 - Without the driver, the tablet operates only as mouse device. (http://cdn.wacom.com/u/drivers/IBMPC/co ... _533-2.exe)

RichardDN

Postby RichardDN » Wed 5. Jul 2017, 08:56

Hi,

Thank you for your fast reply. I installed driver version 5.3.5-3 which I tought to be the latest. I removed everything what called Wacom from my laptop and restarted the machine before I installed your driver.

The problem stays the same... Nothing happens when clicking the Tablet Properties under the Hidden Icons or under the Start Menu.
Same remarks as previous under Programs Files and Devices and Printers. Still no control panel for the Tablet ... but yes it acts like a mouse...

Thank you for a solution!

RichardDN

Postby RichardDN » Tue 18. Jul 2017, 09:01

And.... I'm still waiting for a solution!

Return to “Pen Tablets”