Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

About ARM architecture-based computer support:
Check our FAQ: Does the Wacom driver support ARM architecture-based computers?

macOS sierra missing clicks

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
gangarone

macOS sierra missing clicks

Postby gangarone » Fri 23. Jun 2017, 09:17

Hi

Im having troubles with a Intuos 5 on mac. A few days ago some clicks are not recognized by the system. I can exclude that this is an hardware problem becuase I tried using different pen and tablet from my colleagues on my machine but this problem still exists so there must be something wrong with the settings on my mac. I tried reinstalling the wacom drivers but it doesnt get any better. This happen with all the buttons (right, left and middle) and is random, mostly everything works but sometimes when i click nothing happens, then I try again and i get no click for a few times until eventually works.

What can I do? How can I reset all the settings (both mouse preferences and wacom settings) thin an efficient way?

thanks

wacom1

Re: macOS sierra missing clicks

Postby wacom1 » Fri 23. Jun 2017, 11:18

Did you update driver or OSX recently ? Installed other new software - especially for keyboard handling ? Changed settings for mouse/keyboard ? You can reset the driver in the Wacom Desktop Center (Backup Prefs -> reset Prefs).

gangarone

Re: macOS sierra missing clicks

Postby gangarone » Fri 23. Jun 2017, 13:55

I did not update the OS or anything and I did not install any new software/driver at all recently.. I might have touched something in the mouse/keyboard settings but to be honest everything seems pretty standard there

I tried resetting the prefs from the desktop center but it didnt work :(

Return to “Pen Tablets”