I'm experiencing multiple problems on a brand new iMac (18,3) with my Wacom Intuos Pro (M).
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- CPU 4,2 GHz Intel Core i7
- 40 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
- Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB
- macOS 10.12.5 (16F2073)
I've tested with driver versions 6.3.22-3 and 6.3.21-8
- The pen does not work in login screen (both driver versions)
- Resize objects from the center (key: alt/option) and with the aspect ratio locked (key: shift) in Adobe CC software does not work on driver 6.3.22-3
- Spinning beach ball of death after almost every move in Adobe InDesign (v 22.214.171.124), it's unbearable to work that way. I'm not having the same issue if I disconnect the tablet and use a mouse.
- General sluggish behavior
This is incredibly annoying.
How do I go about to sort this out?
Is there a recommended older driver?