NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.
There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Supported tablet was not found on the system

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
plazadelmar

Supported tablet was not found on the system

Postby plazadelmar » Fri 30. Jun 2017, 20:35

I'm using Wacom with Macbook Pro OSX Sierra. The last week the Wacom Intuos 5 suddenly stoped to worked.

I tried a lot of stuff I found on internet but still I cant make it work. I reset settings, installed old drivers, installed new drivers, restarted my computer dozen of times, disconnected, connected it, removed battery... running out of ideas. Please let me know if there is something else I could try. Thanks in advance.

wacom1

Re: Supported tablet was not found on the system

Postby wacom1 » Mon 3. Jul 2017, 06:26

If the LED coming On ? If it remains dark, something is wrong with the cable or the tablet itself. If the LED looks ok, but tablet not found after removing settings, perhaps you can test on another machine ? Then contact customer support for further help.

plazadelmar

Postby plazadelmar » Fri 7. Jul 2017, 04:56

I finally had chance to try it with other computers and this is what I found. When I'm connecting it to the USB port the wacom lights turns on and tablet is working just for a while. After some time its losing the connection and in order to make it work again you have to disconnect and connect the cable. The port disconnection appears after few minutes again. This issue happening on random computers.

After connecting tablet to another computer and make it work I could connect and work with it for some time on my computer with lost connections.

plazadelmar

Postby plazadelmar » Sun 9. Jul 2017, 20:31

How can I find authorized Wacom support where I live?

plazadelmar

Postby plazadelmar » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 08:41

Hello Wacom, its been very quiet from your side. Can you please help me find authorised service place in Barcelona?

Return to “Pen Tablets”