New driver posting for Mac and Windows. The 6.3.24 driver has an updated user help section and bug fixes including issues related to assigning and entering keystrokes, such as Esc and Shift. Download here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

Apple announced that 10.13 High Sierra will be released on Sep 25th. Wacom is currently working on a driver update to support this OS and will be ready by late Oct. Please note that the existing Wacom driver for 10.12 will NOT work so we suggest not to upgrade to OS 10.13 until the new driver is released.
To learn more, visit: http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Tablet Drivercrashes every day

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
papajoey

Tablet Drivercrashes every day

Postby papajoey » Sat 1. Jul 2017, 02:05

Hi, I own the Wacom Intuos draw without the Bluetooth adapter and the latest version of the driver. I've always had problems with the driver crashing (everyone does) but it used to be every two to three weeks. It's literally crashing every single day now. I work off a Dell laptop and whenever I leave and the computer goes into sleep mode and I come back the driver has crashed. I can't even move it on screen. I've tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in but every time I do that I lose pen pressure sensitivity and have to uninstall then reinstall the driver. My connection cord is pretty old but I don't think it's the problem because the light at the top is still on when I come back and it still grows brighter when I press the pen to the screen it just won't move anything. My drivers are up to date on my computer and I constantly check and clean my computer from viruses with a cleaning software. It's getting extremely annoying having to uninstall and then reinstall the driver everytime I want to draw something which is quite often. The tablet works great when the driver isn't crashed I just need to know how to stop it from crashing so damn often. Can anyone help?

OCDnibwear

Re: Tablet Drivercrashes every day

Postby OCDnibwear » Thu 31. Aug 2017, 15:24

You might want to try checking under device manager to see if your computer can still see the tablet even though your tablet is still plugged in but you are not able to move your mouse cursor with it.

Other than that, there is a high possibility that the USB cable is no longer able to carry sufficient power (amperage). A simple test could be done by using the same cable on another device (such as a smartphone for instance as they tend to demand a fair amount of power in order to charge, etc).
Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pro Large (2017 "Paper Edition")

Code: Select all

Bus 003 Device 006: ID 056a:0358 Wacom Co., Ltd PTH-860 [Intuos Pro (L)]

Return to “Pen Tablets”