NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.
There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Windows Ink Issues in Windows 10

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
CLiPPeR

Windows Ink Issues in Windows 10

Postby CLiPPeR » Sat 8. Jul 2017, 15:15

Having issues with being able to pan/scroll. Tablet is in Pen mode and windows ink is enabled. Pan and scroll will not work correctly until i disable windows ink. I have updated and re installed drivers but nothing works , anyone else still having issues with this or better still have a resolution
Many Thanks
Lee Pelling
www.leepellingphotography.co.uk

wacom1

Re: Windows Ink Issues in Windows 10

Postby wacom1 » Mon 10. Jul 2017, 06:33

Pan and scroll operations depend on the application. For some programs you need to use the latest driver. For other programs like Chrome we have seen and reported a problem to Google, where Chrome has issue when Windows Ink is enabled (we can observe this conflict on machines without any Wacom driver, so it cannot be fixed by Wacom.)

CLiPPeR

Re: Windows Ink Issues in Windows 10

Postby CLiPPeR » Mon 10. Jul 2017, 08:30

This problem occurs in Chrome and in Explorer and when i disable windows ink the both work fine. When i installed the wacom some 6 - 8 months ago it worked fine and for some reason within the last week or so it has this problem but for some reason i can not find out what caused the sudden change
Many Thanks
Lee Pelling
www.leepellingphotography.co.uk

Return to “Pen Tablets”