New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Bamboo Pen&Touch (CTH-670) driver problems - help?

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
alexcgart

Bamboo Pen&Touch (CTH-670) driver problems - help?

Postby alexcgart » Mon 10. Jul 2017, 13:33

Hi,

Since few months I'm experiencing issues with my Bamboo tablet.

1- happens that I see 2 cursors mirrored on screen when connecting Bamboo (like Bamboo is set to both left hand/right hand in same time). Going to Wacom Tablet settings back and forth solving this issue BUT pointer will lag. PC restart helps.
2- Huge lags when working in zbrush zoomed in to model. Normal when zooming out. Disconnecting tablet eliminates the lag. Restart helps in this situation too.
3- When tablet is connected, it "overwrites" mouse cursor sensitivity/speed. Mouse becomes slow.

There are no new drivers for Bamboo since 2015. I'm using 5.3.5.3 driver for Win10. Tablet is connected via USB cable.

Windows was refreshed/reinstalled month ago, but problem persists. No "auto-driver-finder" or else is installed. This drives me crazy already... hope for advice!

Thanks,

wacom1

Re: Bamboo Pen&Touch (CTH-670) driver problems - help?

Postby wacom1 » Tue 11. Jul 2017, 06:56

I am not sure, how you can see 2 cursors. The screen pointer is alternating between two positions ? I would turn off touch (for testing), and remove the tablet settings and try different USB ports. If that doesn't fix it, uninstall the driver, restart and check for software, that could effect mouse input.

alexcgart

Postby alexcgart » Tue 11. Jul 2017, 14:40

Hi,
thanks for reply. By "2 cursors on a screen" I mean... imagine that you have your tablet set for right hand, and you switch to left hand BUT right hand imput will not go away. So when I move pen from top left to down left corner - it is mirrored and shows second cursor that goes right bottom corner>right top corner. Yeah - I know, crazy right?:)

Your suggestion to turn touch on/off, uninstall driver, restart>install driver works BUT for limited time for some reason. Can work day or two and suddenly same troubles come back. Only thing I can think of is some issue with driver, some conflict or something. But have no idea where to look, search and how to fix it. My PC doesn't have any special hardware connected, and I even tried to unplug xbox360 controller while working. Doesn't make a difference.

YUP O_o just tried and issue came back, take a look:

https://media.giphy.com/media/IGidiy3y1gOpq/source.mp4

alexcgart

Postby alexcgart » Fri 14. Jul 2017, 08:54

Hi,
so.. no ideas on how to fix this?

Return to “Pen Tablets”