NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Tablet registering clicks even if pen doesn't touch the surface of the tablet

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
grimmvoilynn

Tablet registering clicks even if pen doesn't touch the surface of the tablet

Postby grimmvoilynn » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 10:59

This problem happend to me about a week ago.
I turned my tablet on and started everything normally, everything was working fine until I hovered over the tablet with my pen.
I wasn't touching the surface with my pen at all, yet my tablet still registered clicks randomly. It was impossible to do anything because the duration of clicks and when they would happen was unpredictable.
I tried everything to fix this and I don't even know if it's the problem with my tablet or my pen.
So please if you know what is causing this or how to fix this reply as soon as possible.

Sorry for any grammatical errors, I'm not English.

wacom1

Re: Tablet registering clicks even if pen doesn't touch the surface of the tablet

Postby wacom1 » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 12:22

If you are using a Mac, make sure to update the driver and the version released on 6th July, which should fix a problem with random doubleclicks. For other situations: turn off touch and reset the driver.

grimmvoilynn

Re: Tablet registering clicks even if pen doesn't touch the surface of the tablet

Postby grimmvoilynn » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 16:12

I already have done so many times. Still doesn't work.

Return to “Pen Tablets”