NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.
There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Intuos Photo Nib Replacements

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Vulpines

Intuos Photo Nib Replacements

Postby Vulpines » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 19:03

Hello!

I'm looking to purchase replacement nibs for my Intuos Photo pen, however, I'm unsure of what kind of nibs to get. On Wacom's website I see nibs for the Intuos 4 and older, but I'm not sure if they're compatible with my pen and I'm not seeing nibs specifically made for the pen I have, unless I'm just incredibly blind.

Does anyone know which nibs I should purchase? Thank you!

wacom1

Re: Intuos Photo Nib Replacements

Postby wacom1 » Thu 13. Jul 2017, 08:12

You can use the standard size nibs (f.e. https://eu-store.wacom.com/Catalog/Acce ... undefined1), the size is same as Intuos4 standard nibs.

Return to “Pen Tablets”