NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Intuos pro medium connected to bluetooth, no inputs being registered.

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
INeedAssistance

Intuos pro medium connected to bluetooth, no inputs being registered.

Postby INeedAssistance » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 22:01

Hello, and thank you for the assistance.

My brand new Intuos Pro medium (New model) is connected to my laptops Bluetooth. But no pen, touch, or button input is being registered on the computer when using it at all while connected to Bluetooth.

The tablet only works if it's plugged in. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I'm using windows 10, and the latest Wacom drivers. (both fully updated)

http://i.imgur.com/KGeQQHZ.png

Largest window, Bluetooth settings.
Medium window, Wacom Desktop Center
Smallest window, Wacom Tablet Properties.

wacom1

Re: Intuos pro medium connected to bluetooth, no inputs being registered.

Postby wacom1 » Thu 13. Jul 2017, 08:02

In the Wacom Desktop Center go to 'Backup Settings' and select 'reset settings' That will cause the driver to check the different possible tablet connections again and should find it. - Please note that the driver may use different settings for a tablet in wireless mode and cabled mode. Once it works, make sure to backup your settings for each situation.

Return to “Pen Tablets”