New user account
If you have trouble to create a new user account and do not receive a confirmation Email, please contact our customer support https://www.wacom.com/en-gb/support and we will manually approve your account.
Please send an Email in which you tell us that you agree our Wacom privacy policy. Thank you for your understanding.

Wacom Drivers
June 2018: New drivers released version 6.3.30-6 for Win and 6.3.30-2 for Mac, with various bugfixes. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-register-my-Wacom-device%2525253F&guideId=4244ade8-634a-433c-88b4-31d83e63226c

Pen does not work properly in wireless mode

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
mjelenov

Pen does not work properly in wireless mode

Postby mjelenov » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 14:20

While going wireless, touch and expresskey functions seem to work pretty normal, but the pen unfortunately does not. Tablet detects movement of the pen, but stops after a few seconds with the cursor remaining still until the pen is moved out of tablet range and then moved back in. The time interval the pen works seems random, 3 seconds maximum. I've restarted everything, reinstalled drivers but nothing works. Any tips?

atomstitcher

Re: Pen does not work properly in wireless mode

Postby atomstitcher » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 20:12

I just got an Intuos Pro Small and have this exact same wireless problem with the latest Windows driver (I'm running Win 8.1). I have tried using the receiver dongle in various USB ports and none solve the issue. It also persists when I hold the wireless unit of the tablet inches away from the dongle, so I very much doubt it is an interference issue.

I hope there is a solution to this problem as it renders the tablet completely unusable wirelessly.

Radulov

Postby Radulov » Wed 28. Dec 2016, 07:45

I have the same problem with 6.3.18-5 and 6.3.19-3 drivers, and last Windows 10 updates. With older driver version everything is ok.
My tablet is Wacom Intuos Pro S.
Last edited by Radulov on Fri 20. Jan 2017, 10:13, edited 3 times in total.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 28. Dec 2016, 08:21

When you switch to wireless connection and something is not working properly I would try to remove tablet setting in the WacomDesktopCenter or tablet prefs utility. And, if your tablet supports touch, try to turn that off. - If your computer has USB3, that can caused interference on same frequency and connecting the USB dongle through USB extension cable can help in such cases. - It is possible that support for newer products in the driver affects the operation of older models. So an older driver is sometimes working better. We will check it.

atomstitcher

Postby atomstitcher » Wed 28. Dec 2016, 12:34

Where can I find older drivers? The only one for the Intuos Pro series I can see on the Wacom site is the latest, and the installer on the CD automatically installs that version too.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 28. Dec 2016, 12:42

Go to the driver site and scroll down. If the version you are looking for is not in the list, go to the 'Drivers for Cintiq' or similar sections and click button 'show older versions'. - If a driver is called 6.3.15-3 for OSX (f.e.), it is shown in the sections for all products supported by this drier, but is actually the same driver file.

atomstitcher

Postby atomstitcher » Thu 29. Dec 2016, 03:28

Just for the record the problem exists with default settings with the latest drivers, so custom user settings aren't the issue. Touch on or off also makes no difference, and neither does connecting the dongle via a USB2 port and an extension cable, with the dongle sitting right next to the tablet.

I have rolled back the driver to version 6.3.15-3 and can confirm that the wireless functionality performs normally. This is a working solution for now, but obviously it would be preferable if Wacom could integrate a fix into an updated driver.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Thu 29. Dec 2016, 08:45

Thanks for the details. We will check, what is going on here.

mjelenov

Postby mjelenov » Mon 2. Jan 2017, 15:47

Installing older drivers (for cintiq version 6.3.15-3 for windows) seems to solve my problem (windows 8.1 user). Thank you very very much.

Radulov

Postby Radulov » Mon 9. Jan 2017, 09:45

With the new 6.3.20-3 driver problem persists. The tablet is unusable wirelessly.

Return to “Pen Tablets”