Wacom Drivers
March 2018: Updated drivers released version 6.3.29-6 for Win and Mac, supporting the new Cintiq Pro 24/32 products. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Registration
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?:https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-register-my-Wacom-device%2525253F&guideId=4244ade8-634a-433c-88b4-31d83e63226c

Pen does not work properly in wireless mode

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
achromatopsia

Re: Pen does not work properly in wireless mode

Postby achromatopsia » Mon 12. Jun 2017, 10:34

Hi,

Just purchased an Intuos Pro S and installed 6.3.19-3 and 6.3.22-6, with the reported problem still appearing.

Any bug fixing expected for this?

Cheers
Jose

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Tue 13. Jun 2017, 08:19

Which Windows version do you use ? All is working ok with cable connection ? For wireless connections problems: attach the tablet to another USB port, not through a hub (if possle try using a USB extension cable so that the dongle is more distant from interfering signals), turn off power saving for USB connections and turn off 'USB legacy support' in BIOS.

If you see the 'tablet not found' message, remove tablet settings in Wacom Desktop Center.

achromatopsia

Postby achromatopsia » Wed 14. Jun 2017, 13:52

wacom1 wrote:Which Windows version do you use ? All is working ok with cable connection ? For wireless connections problems: attach the tablet to another USB port, not through a hub (if possle try using a USB extension cable so that the dongle is more distant from interfering signals), turn off power saving for USB connections and turn off 'USB legacy support' in BIOS.

If you see the 'tablet not found' message, remove tablet settings in Wacom Desktop Center.

Hi,

I'm using Windows 8.1.

All is working fine with the cable connection.

I tried switching USB ports, with no result. The behavior is still the same. I don't have an extension cable, though.

I already had power saving turned off for USB connections.

I didn't find and USB legacy support option on my BIOS (I have a Dell Latitude E7470).

It detects the tablet working. The pressure sensitivity works (I can see it in the Wacom Tablet Properties window -> Current Pressure gauge), it's the positioning that stops working.

Any additional help is definitely appreciated.

EDIT: By the way, the tablet works fine in wireless mode, if I use it as a touchpad. My fingers control the mouse pointer perfectly. It's just the darn pen that doesn't work.

José

Darkblue

Postby Darkblue » Fri 22. Dec 2017, 21:56

Hi everyone,
same problem here on Windows 8.1 with Intuos Pro S (PTH-451 with dongle) and latest drivers (6.3.27-2) on an Acer Aspire V3 laptop.
The only difference with other people is the pen still works in wireless mode, but only in some programs (Photoshop, After Effects, Gimp, Paint Shop Pro, Mocha Pro) whether you add them in the list or not. Selecting another program makes the cursor stop moving under a few seconds, examples : (Premiere Pro, Windows Paint, Firefox or the Windows desktop). Wired isn't affected at all.

USB 3.0 or 2.0 makes no difference, pressure works. I have a touchpad (Elan) and a mouse connected in addition to the tablet (unplugging the mouse makes no difference, touchpad can't be disabled).

For your information, I also have the following issues (unrelated ?) :

The touch function stops working in wireless mode when you enable/disable it a few times and comes back only after computer restart (random time before appearing). Works when wired.

Latest drivers (6.3.27-2) solved most of the 6.3.25-5 numerous freezes when accessing touch ring and other settings and makes it more practical to use, but not all of them. During the freezes, Professional_CPL.exe is taking 13 % of my CPU (I7-4702MQ). Acessing successively OSD settings in functions then Touch settings still leads to a freeze. At least it doesn't happen during normal use, only in settings.

Jedigirl

Postby Jedigirl » Sun 31. Dec 2017, 19:16

I'm having similar issues with my Intuos Comic on Windows 10 (Creative update), and driver version 6.3.27-2. When connected via USB everything works fine, but when using wireless the pen does not work at all when using Clip Studio Paint Pro. I also have issues with the following:
* wireless losing connection occasionally even though the tablet is only about a foot or two away
* getting alerts about my device battery being low even though it is over 80% charged

kinkin

Postby kinkin » Tue 6. Feb 2018, 17:01

Having almost the same problem with the other using who's using Intuos Comic.
I bought my Intuos Art Medium (CTH-690AK) and the wireless kit several days ago.
When I injected the wireless USB, the Bluetooth detected it and took 4 seconds to confirm that "Wacom Wireless Receiver is setup and ready", but the tablet was not recognized by the driver "Your device is not connected to your computer".
The pen and buttons seemed to work in wireless mode in around 2 minutes then everything stopped completely. I tried to use USB extension cable and install older driver as suggested (6.3.15) but the tablet alone required newer driver version, so both doesn't seem to work.
I'm using window 10 (also creative updated) and driver version 6.3.27

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 7. Feb 2018, 08:59

The Wireless kit is not using Bluetooth. It is better to turn off Bluetooth, if you don't need it for another device. The WL Kit is a direct wireless connection between the WL USB dongle and the WL receiver in the tablet. They use factory fixed pairing (so only the receiver and dongle from same kit work together). When you attach the USB dongle, your computer should see a HID device. Then you switch on the tablet and the driver should see it. - If it stops after short time, that could be caused by interference from other WiFi or Bluetooth, could also be result of USB power saving (or low battery). If it does not connect at all, the tablet will turn off after some seconds.

Darkblue

Postby Darkblue » Sat 24. Feb 2018, 16:49

I tested on a second computer (Windows 7 AMD desktop), and wireless works as expected, but still no luck on my laptop even after reinstalling the latest drivers from scratch. Touch entry bug still present as well.
What can I do to make it work on my laptop? The bug in video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWtUPc-VmZU

Hylorean2

Postby Hylorean2 » Fri 9. Mar 2018, 13:23

the new 6.3.20-5 drivers solve the wireless issue on Windows?

Return to “Pen Tablets”