New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Some issies with part of my screen

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
AlfredDolan

Some issies with part of my screen

Postby AlfredDolan » Wed 19. Jul 2017, 10:34

I have no idea what to do with the problem. The case is that everyone as of now appears to know the answer to my concern but what they suggest simply doesn't work.
Well, my Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch little has been working flawlessly well on my past tablet, and worked splendidly well on my new, better portable workstation, until today! I connected to my tablet and I saw that it avoids a line at the lower some portion of the screen, it hops down to the very end yet everything between that line can't be 'touched'. I chip away at ArtRage and that is the place I pick my hues and instruments so this is exceptionally badly designed.
Be that as it may I've found many people on the web having comparative issues and they attempted to reinstall the Wacom driver, beware of as of late introduced programs that may struggle with the tablet, refresh the video driver and so forth and so on. I've attempted a Great deal however I've not yet discovered an answer that works for me.
Please help me with that problem.

wacom1

Re: Some issies with part of my screen

Postby wacom1 » Thu 20. Jul 2017, 09:15

If part of the tablet has a 'dead strip' where it is not detecting the pen, that is a problem of the tablet hardware. Send the tablet for repair as long as it is in warranty. If past warranty, the best option is getting another tablet. A workaround for the problem would be to configure a smaller 'portion of tablet area' in the driver thus avoiding the faulty area and using a reduced area.

DavidCyryl

Re: Some issies with part of my screen

Postby DavidCyryl » Fri 21. Jul 2017, 06:11

Doctoral understudies are frequently astonished to find that they require exposition enable more after they to have passed their barrier of proposition than some time recently. Dissertation Writing Service

Return to “Pen Tablets”