New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 has a known issue when using the WL Kit - this will be fixed soon. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

bamboo fun pen&touch pen not clicking

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
annabel

bamboo fun pen&touch pen not clicking

Postby annabel » Fri 21. Jul 2017, 19:04

Hi, I apologise if this has been answered before but I couldn't find any solutions to my problem, especially as I don't use windows.

I have a wacom bamboo fun pen and touch medium and I'm using a macbook pro, running OS X El Capitan. I've had my tablet for 4 years and haven't had any major issues but recently I've been having problems. The tablet registers the pen; if I move it the cursor will move too but after a few minutes of drawing the lines will start getting thinner and fainter and I will have more difficulty pressing buttons with the pen. I had this issue today and so decided to try restarting my laptop but now the pen won't click or draw at all unless I put an unreasonable amount of pressure on it, and even then the lines it draws are so faint and thin you can barely see them.

I've tried editing the preferences, reinstalling the driver, cleaning the tablet, changing the nib, and probably a whole host of other things I've forgotten trying to fix this.

Has anyone encountered this problem before or do you have any advice on how to fix it? I don't think my tablet is old enough to just stop working due to age, but perhaps it really is just worn out? Any advice is welcome!!!

Return to “Pen Tablets”