NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Intos moves pointer without touching, clicking...

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Crypticvalkyrie

Intos moves pointer without touching, clicking...

Postby Crypticvalkyrie » Sun 30. Jul 2017, 22:26

A few days ago, my tablet started moving the mouse pointer on its own, vigorously. Similar to quickly shaking and jerking if a mouse. It's doing this without anything touching it, as well as clicking everything.
I've tried restarting, most of the time it doesn't work. And if it does, it's short term.
I've tried deleting the driver and downloading it again.
And Turning the driver of and on used to fix it, temporarily, but not so much anymore.

May I please ask for help on fixing this?
Thank you in advance!

wacom4

Re: Intos moves pointer without touching, clicking...

Postby wacom4 » Mon 31. Jul 2017, 08:06

What does the diagnostics show?
Open the Wacom Tablet Properties, click on ABOUT. In the ABOUT window choose DIAGNOSE.
When the pen is not moved - do the coordinates change?
How about the eraser side of the pen (if available)?

Do you have other pens/tablets of the same type which you could use to cross-check?
I suspect a defective pen or tablet.

Return to “Pen Tablets”