New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Click Select using Pages on Mac

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Rockfax

Click Select using Pages on Mac

Postby Rockfax » Wed 30. Aug 2017, 09:14

When trying to select text in Pages (and other Apple Apps like Numbers and Keynote), I have to hold down Shift in order to select otherwise it drops the selection before I can edit. This doesn't happen with other mice (mouses).

Is this a feature or a bug? If the former then it is annoying.

franque

Re: Click Select using Pages on Mac

Postby franque » Sat 9. Sep 2017, 10:16

I think it's a bug, I have the same problem when I try to select text in Pages.
To need to hold down Shift without dropping the selection I found out by coincidence.

wacom4

Postby wacom4 » Mon 11. Sep 2017, 07:45

This is a known issue in Pages - and some other Apple software.
Unless Apple changes their way of handling pen input (currently the apps react to too many "events"), Wacom cannot help.

Rockfax

Postby Rockfax » Mon 11. Sep 2017, 08:06

This is a known issue in Pages - and some other Apple software.
Unless Apple changes their way of handling pen input (currently the apps react to too many "events"), Wacom cannot help.

This isn't the first time I have heard this response from Wacom. Similar replies were given to the accidental double-click issue (which still isn't solved BTW despite your latest update release notes claiming it is).

Are you going to start telling people before they buy a Wacom that it won't function properly with the current Apple OS?

Return to “Pen Tablets”