New driver posted for Mac, version 6.3.25 now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver is still 6.3.24. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Intous Pro M PTH-660 Touchring and expreskeys doesnt work!

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Yoshimura

Intous Pro M PTH-660 Touchring and expreskeys doesnt work!

Postby Yoshimura » Mon 4. Sep 2017, 18:05

Just had my Intous pro for a couple of weeks, uppgraded from Intuos Touch & pen.

Had som issues geting it to work when first plugged it in and tried to set it up with BT, but sorted it out, reinstaling the drivers.
Anyhow, every now and then the touchring light wouldnt come on, and zooming and so wouldnt work from time to time, restarting the tablet sorted it and there was no big deal.

Yesterday, starting the tablet up, downloaded the new drivers(there were also an uppdate for the tblat, pen and BT). And now the touchring wont lid, i get the screen menue up when pressing the middle button, but the ring doesnt work, the expres keys doesnt work.
Got it to conect with BT at first, but trying to sort the troubles i disconected it from my BT settings. Now i cant even get the blue BT led to blink holding on/off for 3sec...
Conecting it with the USB cable works as far as pen and tablet goes, touch funktion seems ok. But no ligt and function for the ring and expreskeys.

Any ideas, im starting to suspect hardware failure?

(Running on Pc Windows 10 64bit)

wacom4

Re: Intous Pro M PTH-660 Touchring and expreskeys doesnt work!

Postby wacom4 » Tue 5. Sep 2017, 07:21

Can you please check this in the diagnose?
Open the Wacom Tablet Properties, click on ABOUT. In the ABOUT window choose DIAGNOSE.
There you find the TouchRing and ExpressKeys on the left hand side. ("Left Touch" and "Left Buttons"). The touch ring should show changing numbers when sliding the finger and the buttons should as 1 (topmost) to 8 (downmost).
Does this show correct values?

In addition you can see the firmware version - can you please send those as well?

Yoshimura

Postby Yoshimura » Tue 5. Sep 2017, 17:56

Thanks for your time!
Manage to conect it via BT now, but there is suffisient lag, unuseble with both pen and touch.
The tablet seems to work ok as far as using the pen goes, but only conected via USB cable tho.

Driver info: 6.3.24-2
Device Intous Pro M
Model: PTH-660
Version: 1.3.7.0
Left Buttons: All switches open. No response on any expreskeys exept when pressing centerbuton in ring, then it changes to :9
Left touch: 0 Nothing happens sliding the ring.
OEM Code =0
Batery status is 100%
Wireles Mode: On
Wireless ID and Tablet S/N are the same (compares to the s/n on back of tablet)

Touch info
Version 0.0.2.8
Status: 0. Reacts and matches number of fingers up to at least 10
Finger 1 and 2 reacts when touching tablet. Datarate varies up to 100 conected wit cable, goes up to 50 on BT (still to much lag on BT, unuseble)

Pointing devise info:
Proximity: Out. In when pen closes to tablet.
Dev name: Pro pen 2
Dev type: Pen
Dev S/N: 0x6c80e777
X and Y data seems to react normal.
Switches, Pressure, X and Y tilt seems racting normal.

Yoshimura

Postby Yoshimura » Tue 5. Sep 2017, 18:46

Tried it on my doughters MacBook, havent installed the latest driver on that, runing on Ios driver 6.3.20-11.

unfortunately, there is exactly the same problem on her Mac.

wacom4

Postby wacom4 » Wed 6. Sep 2017, 13:07

Thanks for working with our support team as well - I have seen that your local dealer will take care. Otherwise I would have recommended a repair with us.

Yoshimura

Postby Yoshimura » Thu 7. Sep 2017, 05:42

Yes. Thanks for your help anyway.

Hopfully it will be all sorted out ;-)

Best regards Johan

Yoshimura

Postby Yoshimura » Thu 21. Sep 2017, 19:52

Hello again.

Just recived my tablet from dealer service, they responded they have tested all the funktions. And there is nothing wrong with touchring, and expresskey.

Ok, so i thougt something they did fixed it, so i went home to try..

First, tried to BT conect, it conected allright, but same as before, timedelay and lag. Useless.
No functionality on touchring, no function on expresskeys.
USB conect, pen works as great as before, touchring and express keys exactly tha same problem as before...
Tried the reset procedure, no luck.

Went away for an hour, came home, pluged it in my doughters MacBook again, same problem. Diged out an old laptop, running win 7 (never had any wacom products conected to that before) installed drivers, plugged in the USB, same problem... :-(

Am i doing anything wrong, or did my dealers servicecrew just did´nt care enough to test it properly? :-/
(Not knowing their service crews abilities and knowledge, suspect they havent support direct from wacom, just trying to figgure stuf out on their own)

Reggards Johan

Return to “Pen Tablets”