New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Bamboo Slate Small

Bamboo Spark, Bamboo Slate, Bamboo Folio
marucs

Bamboo Slate Small

Postby marucs » Mon 20. Nov 2017, 20:38

Hi,
I was using my Bamboo Slate A5 on an Android device finely. I tried to pair it on a new device and when paired went on to try it out but it was not working.

Now I am trying to pair the pad on my other device and during the pairing process when asked to turn on the Smart Pad, it turns on OK (green led on) then when asked to hold pad's button for 6 seconds, Pad's green LED turns off and does not turn blue and therefore pairing process is not successful.

I have tried hard reset using a paperclip in the small little hole near the usb charging port and after 3 seconds charging led flashes orange and green LED lights, however when I try pairing the Pad with my device the same happens and no pairing is established.

It seems like there is a firmware corruption problem in the pad. Can I update the firmware via Windows computer and where can I find the firmware or what can I do to get the Bamboo Slate working again?

wacom1

Re: Bamboo Slate Small

Postby wacom1 » Tue 21. Nov 2017, 07:24

If it doesn't pair anymore (when using the Bamboo Paper or Inkspace App), something is wrong in hardware. Contact Wacom support in your region to get this resolved.

marucs

Re: Bamboo Slate Small

Postby marucs » Tue 21. Nov 2017, 13:32

I am currently in Malta. There is no support office here!
This is obviously a software problem in the Slate as the Slate was working perfectly when connected to a different Android Phone and only stopped connecting when I tried to connect it to a different phone. Isn't there another way to get this fixed?

Return to “Smartpads”