NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-3 for Windows and 6.3.21-5 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch and [flash=][/flash]lag in Bluetooth connection mode.

for OSX: Resolved some problems on multi-monitor configurations, issues with touch and lag, alos a penclick and dragging issue in certain situations.

NOTE: When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy. What we are doing about it: We are working on a temporary fix to implement in the Wacom driver while Apple investigates the issue.

My bamboo spark always download the same picture

Bamboo Spark, Bamboo Slate, Bamboo Folio
levemente

My bamboo spark always download the same picture

Postby levemente » Fri 27. Jan 2017, 11:15

My bamboo spark always download the same picture to the phone/tablet, its not possible to delete and it downloads only one picture.

I tested with several phones, iphone s6, samsung s7, samsung s6, nexus 9, etc.

Is there a way to reset the device to factory defaults?

wacom1

Re: My bamboo spark always download the same picture

Postby wacom1 » Sat 28. Jan 2017, 16:41

If the Bluetooth connection with Bamboo Spark is intermittent, the picture is perhaps not fully downloaded and the Spark does not get the message 'sync successful', then it keeps the page and doesn't remove it. Depending on you operating system, there is a way to reset the memory and delete all data. Contact Wacom support for a detailed description of the procedure.

levemente

Re: My bamboo spark always download the same picture

Postby levemente » Mon 30. Jan 2017, 12:08

I think, you should post here the process to erase the memory of the bamboo spark, because wacom support takes a lot of time to answer mails.
And it could help a lot of people with the same problem.

Return to “Smartpads”